Chapter 1

Avery's POV

I was so excited that summer was finally here. Oh where are my manners, my name is Avery Grant. The best part about summer was that I was spending it with the most amazing boy in the world Zayn Malik. That's right I said Zayn Malik. As in Zayn Malik from One Direction. It was nice that he gets a break from singing and touring for the summer. Zayn was truly an amazing guy. He treated me with respect and loved me for me. I was in my room when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said.

"Hey love, ready to go?" Zayn's british accent was so cute.

"Yeah, just give me a few seconds," I told him. I grabbed my purse and locked the door behind us. Zayn opened the car door for me and then got into the driver's seat. We pulled up to a nice little restaurant. Zayn parked the car and we got out. We walked into the restaurant. Zayn told the host his name and he led us to a nice little table. Zayn pulled out my seat for me and then took the seat opposite from me.

"I'm so glad that we get to spend the whole summer together," I smiled.

"Me too," Zayn smiled that beautiful smile. He truly made me happy and I don't know what I would do without him in my life. I love him with all my heart.

"I love you Zayn," I said. 

 "I love you too," Zayn grabbed my hand from across the table. We ordered our food and as it arrived we ate it. After finishing dinner we headed back to Zayn's place. When we arrived to Zayn's, we had a little make-out session on the couch but as we were making out the other guys arrived home. The guys all share a home together.

"Oh don't let us stop your fun," Louis laughed. Zayn just glared at him. The other boys went into their rooms. As Zayn and I sat down on the couch looking at each other. After awhile Zayn and I went into his for night and we just laid down in bed and talked. Finally, after talking for a few hours we both were tired enough to fall asleep.