Chapter 27: Who Told Sam?

"So the 23rd? Definitely?" Cam asked as she sat down beside me with her food.

"Yeah, don't let Sam find out," I told my friends as they all began eating their lunch. "I'd invite him but the guys are going to be there and I don't want anyone to feel awkward."

"As if it's not already awkward," Oliver noted, earning an elbow from Sidney.

"You have our word," Sid grinned widely.

"You're just excited because Isaac is going to be there," Cam retorted with a roll of her eyes.

"If you guys could, you know, refrain from making out, that would be great," Oliver noted and Sidney immediately reddened as she buried her face in her hoodie covered hands.

"Guys, leave her alone," I said with a smirk as I looked at our shy friend. "She's just a girl in love."

Sidney's head immediately snapped up. "I'm not in love," she practically screeched.

My eyes widened slightly in surprise and Oliver snorted. "Okay, you're in like."

"That's not even a thing!" Cam retorted and Oliver narrowed his eyes at her.

"You're not even a thing," he responded sassily.

"You two should be a thing," Sidney smirked and I refrained from nodding in agreement.

"Shut up," they both said simultaneously.

"Look, you two are speaking at the same time," Sid noted.

"Shut up, Sid," they spoke again. "Shut up!" This time, the two were saying it to each other but obviously this backfired. "No! You shut up!"

"Both of you shut up," I snapped when I saw Axel getting up from his spot at his table. Isaac was following suit and I quirked a brow. Where are they off to?

Cam and Oliver were bickering quietly together and Sid was staring in the same direction as me. I looked at her and nodded to the boys who were crossing the cafeteria. Without hesitation, she grabbed her bag and led the way with her trash in her hands. By the time we turned to exit the cafeteria, the boys were already approaching Axel's locker.

"Sneaking off to the janitor's closet?" I called jokingly as the boys headed down the hallway where Axel's locker resided.

"Where else would we be going?" Isaac responded as he kept walking, not even glancing back.

"I don't think Sidney would be too happy about that," I snorted, earning a sharp jab from my friend.

"She can come, too," he retorted.

"Don't mind if I do," Sid blurted from beside me and Isaac turned around while Axel laughed, rolling his eyes. The twin stood, waiting for us to catch up so he could stand beside Sidney. I watched curiously as he snaked his arm around Sid's waist, earning a light blush from the innocent girl. Axel was digging around in his locker and I stood beside him.

"Come here often?" I asked, deciding not to pay too much attention to the practical couple a few feet away.

"Every so often," he answered simply, giving me a short glance before rolling his eyes. "I'm starting to think that Isaac's flirtatiousness is airborne."

"Are you insinuating that I'm flirting with you?" I asked while raising my eyebrows.

"You catch on fast," he grinned at me before messing up my hair like I was a dog. I narrowed my eyes at him, slapping his hand away. "Guess what the guys decided?"