23.) Duel to the Death

Bleh. Its been FOREVER!!!! And this is the perfect pic for this chapter. ~LMA

(Y/n)'s POV :

It had been about two hours sense we had left the base to get Ben and I was bored out of my mind. 'God I wish I had my phone. By the way, where is that thing?! Oh no never mind its back at the base. Fuuuuuu-'

"We're here."

"Woohoo!!! Finally!" Red laughed at my enthusiasm. We approached a very, very large ship, much bigger than the base was. Its was black and very intimidating as it loomed over us.

"So what do we do?" Diana asked. I honestly didn't know but I knew one thing: do the unexpected. It always works. Just then, a most brilliant plan came to mind.

"I've got it!! Just one question... Do you trust me?" They paused, looking at me funny before answering in unison.

"yeah, why?"

"OK good. Red I'm taking to wheel, you go get rid of your guns."

"What?! No-"

"Do you trust me?!"

"...*sigh*... Yes I do."

"Good. Then get rid of your guns." She walked back and I took control of the Tie Fighter. As she threw down at least 3 guns, I pulled us into the docking bay.

"Umm... (Y/n)? What are you doing?" Diana asked from behind me.

"Something incredibly stupid that has a fifty/fifty percent chance of getting us killed." Everything went silent after that so I assume she had either fainted or was in pure shock. 

We pulled in and there were dozens upon dozens of evil Troopers taking aim at us. I landed the small ship and popped the top latch. I threw my arms out fist so all they could see were from my elbows to my hands.

"Wait!!!" I screamed. Oh god what am I doing?! XD

"I bet your wondering why we're here!!!!We're here to see Snoke!" everything was quiet once again until we heard the clicking of multiple guns being put down. I kept my hands up and slowly peered over the top of the Tie. "So... Someone wanna take us to him?"

                       Tiny time skip
Brought to you by Piglet

The foot fall of the evil troopers surrounded us as we were escorted down another bleak sinister hallway. I could feel the dark force around us getting stronger and the air seemed to get thicker with every step we took.

The troopers weren't as friendly to us as the ones at the base, pushing us around and not talking. It was deathly quiet and none of us tried to break the silence.

"Supreme Leader, they're here." The head Trooper announced. We walked into a large, throne like room with none other than Snoke sitting in a large, well, throne.

"Good. Stand guard outside the door." Snoke's voice was much quieter than in the holo room. The guard simply nodded and they all left us alone. Snoke had a smirk on his face.

"So your here to rescue you friends? How pathetic! And who is this? More people your putting on the line? (Y/n) I thought you were better than this."

"Shut up!! Where are they?! Hand them over or-" I was shouting, screaming. It was bad enough that he had my friends and my man, but then he decided to say I was putting more friends of mine in danger. I was beyond mad or upset.

"Or what?! Are you going to 'use the force' on me? Or maybe pull out that pathetic lightsaber? You don't stand a chance against me!! And as for your friends..." He motioned to the door and it opened to reveal my friends, Kylo, Phasma, and Hux all in chains. They all looked so tired and Kylo looked utterly drained. It devastated me to see them and it took all my willpower not to run to them.

"Let's end this, Snoke. The one to survive gets it all, loser, well I think that's pretty clear." I wasn't thinking straight but at the same time I was. Snoke stood from his throne and raised a hand towards me.

"Alright then. A duel to the death is it? The death it shall be!"

So I'm not dead... But school just ended and now I'm sad because I won't see many of my friends. I'm gonna really miss them.

Anywho, I'm sorry this is so late. I didn't really have much motivation and school was piling work on me.

Thanks for reading, hope you liked it! Vote and comment for more and have a nice day!!

~LMA