- Your Best Friend - ( True Pacifist) -

(continuation)

...A small distance away, I could see a pathway leading directly to a door, decorated with symmetrical purple pillars. What attracted me to them was not the ancient-Rome-type style of the decorative pillars, but the small, white bullet-shaped things that often made their way into this room. They shone brightly while they appeared, but soon faded away like a sparkler. They were so... pretty.

... As I carefully approach the illuminating doorway, I start to feel a swelling sensation inside of my chest. Once I reach it, I peer inside so i can take a look, only to feel the aching pain in my chest start to get drastically worse. When I feel like I'm about collapse onto my knees, a small, raspy voice calls out to me from the darkness. I strain my neck to look up towards the familiar voice, and I almost fall onto my back from the shock of what I saw.

there, right in front of me, was another golden-yellow flower that shone just as brightly as the others. Though, this one was alone; standing in the dead center of the room. 'Wait, a voice did call out to me just now... right?' is what I thought to myself, as i lay there still, utterly dumbfounded.