-chapter 4-Talented and Preached

Start from the beginning

I take a few more notes down on their stragetity and movements. I clear my throat to get both there attentions, they snap and look at me " Levi I am amazed by your sister she has so many talents maybe it runs in the family" I say.

He wore a serious face as always and responded "It doesn't run in the family but my sister is talented, may I ask how the brats are treating her" he asks.

I smirk "You mean by the fact that both those girls scare their comrades and she threatened one the other day making everyone shit their pants and Hantu beating up a kid for tempting her. I think they are fine!" I say sarcastically.

He smirks "That's my sis!" I then add "But there are a few candidates that are eyeing your sister if you know what I mean" I say. Then I see him frown and glare at me and a dark aura surrounds him "Oi you son of a bitch what did you say!" He said.

I felt myself shrink with his glare, I raise my hands in defense and look at Erwin for back up, he shakes his head "I'm not interfering!" He says. I was about to protest to Levi before a figure passed me and smashed herself into Levi who stood there dumbfounded.

-Y/n pov.-

I was cutting a nape in the last standing wooden titan before I saw I short figure from a far with short hair and sharp gray eyes, I realized it was Levi. I shot a wire and raced towards him, I opened my arms and crashed into him.

I guess he didn't see me because he started pushing me off of him "Oi you bitch get of-" he looked at me and crushed me into a hug.
I smiled and returned the hug, I felt him pet me and whisper in my ear "How's my favorite brat doing". I look up at him "I'm doing great shorty!" I say, he frowns and ruffles my hair.

"Oi brat 1 don't call me that and 2 I'm not short you are" he says standing up and crossing his arms.

I cross my arms too and smirk "Wanna bet" I say, I see him smirk and then frown when I stand up and see I'm 1 inches taller. I smile "Hahahahaha I am taller, and I'm the youngest!" I say laughing.

He glares at me "Oi brat how did you get taller last time I saw you, you were at me shoulders and it's not been what 3 weeks since we saw each other!" He says.

I shrug "I've done a lot of training more than the other candidates" I say I notice Erwin and I smile. "Eyebrows how's life!" I hear snickering behind me but I see Erwin raise his bushy brows "Did you get that from Hangi!" He asks

I pout innocently "Noooo!" Then I smirk "Oh who am I kidding yes!" I admit.

He rolls his eyes then I forgot about training and I turn to face Shadis "Commander Shadis I apologies for stopping my training but I haven't seen my brother in a while." I bow and was about to leave when leave grabbed my wrist.

He looks at me "You don't need to apologies right Shadis" he says glaring at him. He shivers and responds "No and I was just about to let everyone know we are going back to camp so we could do more practice on hand-to-hand combat."

I smile and salute "Thank you sir" I get ready to leave and look back at Levi "Bye Oni-chan it was good to see you" I hug him quickly then sped off to find Hantu.

-Levi's pov.-
I see her shoot her wires and sped off, I sigh and hope that I will see her soon. I look at Erwin who was speaking with Shadis about how we were doing with lowering the titans numbers. I sigh and watch my sister and the other brats start making their way back to camp. I wish we could spend a little time more together but I'm busy and I don't want anything to go wrong. I lean on the tree and wait for Erwin to finish talking to Shadis, once they finished we head towards the camp to see how the brats can fight.