-chapter 4-Talented and Preached

-Few days later-
-Y/n pov.-
These last few days have been amazing, we have been training amazingly hard and today is the day we get to use our 3DMG. I have been training more with Hantu since we wanted to get strong and faster. I can't wait to show off on the 3DMG I know that we won't disappoint Shadis. I paid my attention back to commander and listened to his instructions.
Basically we have to fly around blah blah cut the back of the wooden titans napes(If that's what you call them). I ignored the rest but then grabbed my 3DMG and waited for him to give the signal.

When I hear a "BANG" I start running, I shot my wires and fly in the air. I smiled as I watched people watch me, I noticed Hantu behind me "Y/n remember what I said use your abilities to makes you be able to not run out of gas!" She says silently but loud enough for me to hear.

I look at her confused "What do you mean?"
She rolls her eyes and stops her air tank then she started running on the side of the trees and jump and flip on branches. She looks at me and I nod, then I stop my air tank and run on the sides of the trees. I can't believe it I just broke gravity, I used my super eye sight to see from a far a wooden Titan and 3 people getting close to it. I smirk and take out my swords and run faster, I land on a branch and push the gas tank and at the same time I use my strength to push myself off the branch. I do a somersault and 360 and cut off the wooden titans head. I continue to run and do tricks and since I am too strong I end up cutting there heads(Hope they can replace them).

-Erens pov.-

I stood there wide eyes and watch Y/n zip passed us and slice off the titans head. I was amazed at her speed and stragetity. I noticed Mikasa saw me staring and elbowed me, I glare at her. "What!" I say. She looks at me "I noticed you staring at her and I just don't want you to get hurt" she responds.

I opened my mouth to respond but was cut off by Armin "Wow they are amazing and look how they take advantage of their speed and gravity and run on the trees. It's fansinating look they barely use their air tanks." He says admiring the girls, but regrets it when Hantu death glares him for staring.

I take my wires and shot them up so I can do a back flip and cut a wooden titans nape. I swore when It want deep enough, if I was going to impress the Commander and kill titans I got to get stronger.

-Commander Shadis pov.-
I looked at Ackerman and Kopek, talented girls and Ackerman reminds me a lot of her brother only she isn't short. I chuckled then they both met my gaze and death glared me, I shivered in fear "And they both scare like him too".

Y/n Ackerman, a respected student, never likes to be judged, accelerates in every subject. She is strong and never leaves Hantu side, she also watches her back.
She shows a lot of her brothers side.

I write down and look at Hantu who decapitated 3 titans in a flash.

Hantu Kopek, she never speaks only when instructed too, she scares her other comrades but never fails to impress, she accelerates in everything, and doesn't like to be messed with. She has a lot of Levi's serious and scary side.

I finish writing down my final notes and hear wires stop on the tree I stood on, I look up to see Commander Erwin and Corporal Levi walking up to me. Erwin extends his hand "Shadis how's the new candidates doing!" He asks.

I shake his hand "Fine! We have 2 fine candidates also!" I say and look at serious Levi.

He "Tch!" And crossed his arms "So how's my little sister doing!" He asks.

I clear my throat "Look for yourself" I say and point at her figure.

He turns to where I point and his eyes widen as well as the commanders. Confused I look and see Hantu and Y/n working together to slice 5 titans at once. Then they stop using there gas tanks and run on the side of the trees then the shoot their wires and do a punch of flips, somersaults, and 360's.