First day back from winter break

Gina's POV
Me and my friends are in college and out of no where we see three guys from social media Lucas Coly, Nathaniel Fernandez, and Oscar Guerra at fsu. Brooklyn said "OMG look at the table right next to you" so I look at the table on the left right next to ours and I froze so Kennedy said " gina" and I said "what" me and her kept going at it until they came over and asked can they sit with us cause they need help around campus.

So we say yes we can help you around campus so luch is over and it's time to go to our 1st afternoon class and one of them sits next to me. But then this girl named Amy said "oh hell no this boy better get out of my seat". Professor Irene says " it don't matter just fund somewhere to sit". And then professor Irene says " when have 3 new students and could y'all plz stand up and introduce your self's". So they went to the front of the class and the tallest one went first " my name is Lucas coly I'm from Cali and I love to make music". Second tallest goes my name is Nate or Nathaniel and Im from Texas and I love to take selfies alot". The short one goes " my name is Oscar and I love to make vines".

So we leave class and we showed the boys where the rooms are and there rooms where next to ours so I get ready for this party but then I hear a knock on the door and it was lucas I'm halfway done with my makeup and he said "Hey are you going to the party" I said "yes" and he left but he is going. So I wait on Brooklyn and Kennedy so they walk out