(3) The sister

Enjoy!!

The 'Sleeping Quarters'...(entrance)

(Just a little extra information, in case I'm not explaining right?)

This is where all the males and females will rest and sleep, hence the fewer fireflies. Some animals in here still slept, since it's very early I'm practically the only one here in this huge area, aside from the elders that are usually asleep at this time or some of the lazy wolves.

As I go through what mimics a small doorway I'm officially in the sleeping quarters room. I stop and glance around. Estimated guess is that there are fifty Wolves inside 80% are very old and are reaching the end of their life span.

I tiptoe, just to be sure not to wake any of the elders... My scruffy ears sag at the tips and drag the rest of my ear down to the side of my head. I don't bother with a good posture.

"What are you doing here?" A small voice cracked behind me, making myself jump and turn around quickly to see.

A familiar gorgeous brown wolf with a cream sock on her left paw going to her elbow. She has a beautiful chest of curls and a perfect smile. Her head is tilted to the right and she's looking straight at me.

I'm so proud to call her my sister...

"I...urrr?" My natural low voice spoke, but compared to other males in the pack it is a 'high' pitched voice. I looked down to the grey ground I'm to used to...

I sighed "what's wrong with me?..." I whispered, with a small shrug of my shoulders.

Without any hesitation Maleah was in front of me, her soft voice speaking to me "there's nothing wrong with you, Dire.." She said it so quietly it might as well have been whispered. Her voice was so strong compare to mine.

I Yelp in mental pain and closed my eyelids shut, not wanting to look at my sister. She's everything I'm not. "Why am I so different...?"

she pushed my face up with her nose forcing me to look into her beautiful brown eyes with a hint of hazel. They hold sympathy for me and love. "you're not difference..." She convinced,but it didn't work.

"your unique..." she continued.

"You're brilliant and I think you're so strong to deal with ...this—"she thought of what to say "—this shit that our dad puts you through..." I was surprised by her language...

How? How is she so happy...

***
Hope you guys enjoy! I'm trying to update weakly, I've only just finished writing chapter 7-8 so expect more parts!

Anywho!

Hopefully you liked my Strange drawing I made using. 'AnimationCreator'
(the App)