:Chapter 1:

Jack was finishing up packing his suit case for his vacation in LA with Mark. He grabbed the last of his things such as his laptop, flannel, phone, and headphones. He rushed out the door and into the taxi and sighed "can't wait to see Mark...." He mumbled under his breath.

Jack soon arrived at the airport and ready to go, he went through the machines, got checked for weapons and such, and aboard the airplane he went. He sat down in the seat nearest to the window, and next to him was a man. There were only two seats per row, Jack didn't mind until he saw the man sit down, the man was older than him, and creepy looking, the man stared at him for awhile not caring if Jack noticed him or not "this is gonna be the longest ten hours of me life..." Jack thought.

Every now and then Jack would look to his right  from the corner of his eye and would catch the man looking at him, like he was checking him out or something. Jack shuddered from the thought, but what the man did next proved his point. These airplanes were special, there were separate rooms (don't judge I want to make this interesting) for two, since Jack wasn't traveling with anyone he was alone with the man. The man put the sign out the door that said don't disturb, and covered jacks mouth "I love you hair...." The man said with a devilish grin moving his hand towards Jacks crotch, and slipping his hang inside his pants.

With a quick breath Jack shot up from his Dream gone nightmare, and looked around seeing he was in the normal airplane not the one in his dream, he looked to his right and the man was sleeping. Jack rubbed his eyes and looked out the window realizing he had already slept 5 of the 10 hours and it was around dinner time. The flight attendants came to each row offering food, so Jack woke up the man sitting next to him when they were in his row. Jack got cheese ravioli, it came with bread, a small salad, fruit, and chocolate pudding.

Soon after Jack finished his meal, he yawned realizing he was tired from the meal, "might as well sleep the time away..." Jack thought. He fell asleep and for some reason it was continuing the dream from before.
Jack tried to stop the man from continuing but,   He couldn't move, or control his body, only feel and watch. "What te' fuck is going on?..." Jack thought feeling the man grope on to his dick.
The man slowly took off his pants to show his aroused dick, he put Jack on his lap and was about to rape him.

Jack woke up again "WHY AM I DREAMING ABOUT THAT SHIT!!!??!?" Jack thought, with a sigh of relief he saw that they were about to reach LA, Momentarily, the plane landed, and Jack was up and out of the plane, he grabbed his luggage and waited for Mark to pick him up.