10~

10~ The Pained Nine
Your pov

That kick shouldn't have dealt that much damage, should it? I try once more, but this time i felt more direct pain in my abdomen. Maybe he fractured a bone? I'm pretty fragile, ya'know. I decide to take a peek just below my shirt, noticing quiet the pile of my blood.
"Fuck..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sans pov
The next morning I came alone again, making sure papyrus, underfell!Sans (see! I didn't forget him...) Nore frisk would see how I locked up this pitiful human in the basement. A place I usually never go down to. She pulled us all into a trap so that we might become their armies greatest weapon. Welp, that's not happening anymore. I'll capture the rest and let them rot down there. Yeah. I didn't have breakfast and was planning to torture her for an hour or more, just before paps wakes up. I thumped down the stairs to the basement and when I opened my eyes was quite the shocking scene. There the human lay, in a pile of her own blood, clutching her abdomen with agony.
Your pov
"Mother fucker..." I groaned, peeking at the wound. A rib peaked out at the middle of my gut, and several large scratches or cuts bled onto the floor. My eyes were blurry, but I could still see the panicked look on Gaster Sans' face. He ran upstairs stumbling, and I could hear faint shouts of concern before the door slammed open.

"THE HUMANS BLEEDING! SANS, SANS!!!" I closed my eyes, and felt someone pick me up. My concious begun to fade as several voices joined up around me. My headache began to dull along with my senses, completly distroying my vision as I finally let go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDITED