5~

5~W-War? No!
Your pov
Ugh. Dam alarm clock. I knew I should have turned it off. This was the first of my reoccurring nightmare to be different! Someone else other than CHARA, entered the picture! Gah!
"Honey, could you please come downstairs?" Your mother called, sounding pretty sure of herself. I looked at the time to see it was four am.
"Coming!" I called back, being the only unsure one at this point. I poked around the corner to see mum grinning like an idiot.
"It's time for breakfast Hun. I made your favorite!" She sang. I gulped looking down at my plate to see poorly made (f/f) {fav food}. I choud it down just to please my mother.
"Thanks ma!"
"Now Y/N, I many you to pack a week's worth of clothing, and don't disappoint me." She grinned wickedly. Oh that so called 'smile' was too familiar for comfort. I wonder where all the skeletons went that day...
"Well don't dilly doddle! Get going! The flight takes off at five!
Uh oh. I quickly got packed right before 4:40.
" hurry Y/N! We've got to go NOW!" she screached.
"Okay okay!" I slid my boots on and my coat and headed off.
At the airport.
4:55
I stared in shock at the two soldiers standing there to escort me.
"Ma'am, if you have not been told, your mother has agreed to let you fight in the front lines. You will be tought how to shoot a gun." I shivered at the thought. They dragged me away. Away from my life, and away from others.  Excluding my parents.
"It's a long ride, sit tight."
"Who ordered this war again?" I scowled, irritated.
"Why, the president of the united States, Donald Trump, of course" I hated that guy. We did get the warning that he would do that.
Canada
8:00

"We're here."