•Hugs, Hot Chocolate, and Disney Movies•

Rachel's pov:
I throw the crumpled toilet paper into the trash bin next to the toilet in the restroom. After I fell on my knees and started crying, I forgot Finn was even there. Until he hugged me and told me that everything was going to be okay. So I sprinted into the restroom and locked myself in.

I exposed a side of me to Finn that I wasn't ready to show and no one saw except for Brody. Probably the only reason why I even exposed myself to Brody was because at first he made me feel like the only girl in the world. So now I see what happens when I let myself go to easily.

I don't even know why I still cry for Brody. Yeah we've been together for a while and broke up when he cheated on me. But the question was why was I so attracted to someone who I knew was wrong? I'm not saying that I knew from the beginning that he was bad news, but later in the relationship I started sensing that something was up. But now I see what truly happened with my family.

My parents never quite told me what happened. One day after dinner they sat me down and told me that they weren't gonna be together anymore. And that I had to choose who I wanted to be with... Obviously I decided to move out and be by myself where I thought no one could hurt me... But now I see it...

If you don't say something or don't trust your gut, a lot worse things could happen... My dad probably cheated on my mom and my mom probably always denied the option of my dad cheating... And now I've done the same and here I am, being a crybaby about it.. But then again it hurts so badly..

It's like someone stabbed your heart and took it out, then you couldn't breathe, our chests tightening and then.... You feel numb after that.... But when memories start flushing back, you're back on the roller coaster of pain and heartbreak...

I know I'm depressing....

"Come on Rachel... You'll feel better talking about it.." Finn said from the other side of the door. He's been there for about thirty minutes trying to get me to come out. I could go out there and explain what's been going on, but then again, I probably put him in an awkward position between me and Brody...

"Fine I'm coming out..." I say cleaning my face and taking a deep breath before opening the door. But then realized Finn was sitting against the door with his head lazily resting on his shoulder. He looks up and smiles before standing up.

We look at each other for like a minute or two, until I just hug him and he hugs back. His hug calms me down and helps me clear my head before choosing my next words to start off why I had a breakdown.

We go down to the living room and I tell him everything I had to say. Well, only the Brody thing. I'm not opening that easily with him....

After an hour of me talking and him giving me advice and cracking a few jokes here and there, I'm finally calm and I don't feel like crying anymore. We sit in a comfortable silence for like five minutes before I stand up.

"Want some hot chocolate?" I ask heading to the kitchen. And to the sound of it, he's probably following. He sits on the kitchen island while I get the ingredients to make the hot chocolate.

After making the hot chocolate I hand him his mug and he smiles. I smile back and we go back to the living room.

"So Miss Rachel Berry, what do you like to watch?" He asks settling down on the couch in front of the giant tv.

"Disney Movies!" I say happily sitting down next to him. He smirks at me. "What?" I ask him playing with the whip cream on my warm and soothing drink.

"You don't seem like the Disney lover type of girl" he said putting his mug on the small coffee table infront of us and looking at movie cases on a small stand next to the tv.

"Well you don't seem like...um...." I say trying to make a smart remark but nothing comes to mind.

"Don't hurt yourself princess" he said finding a movie. I give him a playful glare and he smiles at me. "Well I couldn't find a princess movie, but they certainly have the Lady and the Tramp" he said putting the cd in the DVD player and sitting down next to me.

In the middle of the movie the house suddenly turns cold. And I'm not kidding it turned cold and I was falling asleep so my only choice was to either snuggle or cuddle with Finn, or go all the way upstairs go get my blanket. So I went with my first option and oddly he did the same thing.

I'm glad Finn Hudson was here to help me feel better...

Best Man's Bridesmaid On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara