Ragini smiled and quickly ran toward him giving him a peck on the lips, but he moved his hand behind her head and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

"You have to make up to me because I am losing my sleep," Sanskar told her teasingly as he let go of her

"Don't I, every night," Ragini said mischievously, before rushing to the washroom.

Sanskar fell back on the bed, ruffling his hair, smiling at her antics. 

Realising that Pari Bhabhi might actually be coming over to call on Ragini soon, he got out of the bed and got dressed. He was just pulling his t-shirt down his neck, when there was a knock on the door. 

Expecting Pari Bhabhi, he rushed over and opened it 

"She will be ready in--" he started to say, only to realise it wasn't Pari Bhabhi. 

It was Adarsh bhaiyaa and he had a serious expression on his face.

"We need to talk," was all Adarsh bhaiyaa said. But the expression was enough to make Sanskar realise that it was something that was both important and urgent. 

He glanced towards the bathroom once, before looking back at Adarsh bhaiyaa. He nodded and went with him, closing the door behind him.

Adarsh led him to the terrace. He found Ranveer already waiting there. Sanskar looked between the two.

"What is going on?" he asked

"Just wait for a bit," Adarsh told him

"Are you sure about this?" Ranveer asked Adarsh, "It might make things worse"

"I am hoping he will realize the situation now," Adarsh told him sincerely

"What is going on? Will someone tell me?" Sanskar asked concerned

"I am here. What did you want to talk about?" Laksh said

"Why is he here?" Sanskar asked. 

Things has been tense between them lately and family had been keeping them out of each other's way as much as they could – or actually, they were keeping Laksh away from Sanskar so that Sanskar wouldn't do something to Laksh that would make things worse, according to them.

"Will you both stop it!" Adarsh told them. "This is important!"

Sanskar looked away from Laksh and towards Adarsh, giving him a nod.

Adarsh sighed and said, "It is about Uttara"

"Uttara!" both Sanskar and Laksh exclaimed, worried

"She could be in danger. We have been hearing things. Or more preciously Ranveer has," Adarsh explained

"Who?" Laksh asked feeling angry

Sanskar looked at Ranveer, before saying ,"Aditya, right?" 

Ranveer nodded 

"I am not surprised. I was wondering how he could sit by and not do something considering I threatened him"

"What the hell!" Laksh shot angrily at Ranveer. "You stay away from my family and don't create such ridiculous rumors. I know why you are trying to do this"

"I am not trying to do anything. Aditya is," Ranveer told him plainly

"Ady is my best friend. I know him. He would never do anything like this," Laksh shot at him

"Actually, you should be the one not surprised by this considering he is your so-called best friend," Sanskar shot back. "Considering his intentions towards my wife, I am not surprised. But then, again, you are no different from him!" Sanskar said angrily