♚SHE [48] : REMEMBER♚

Start from the beginning

She checked each one of them, it was a childhood picture of him and her, there were different scenarios in each pictures that she held.

There was a picture that shows them playing together, sleeping, eating, studying, and many more funny images.

"What is this...? I can't remember happening these kind of things happening before..."

Then there was a picture caught her eye, it was an image of the boy giving the girl a red scarf, that's when it shook her greatly.

'So the person who gave me this scarf is...Gakushu?'

✦ ✧ ✦

"Father, what's the meaning of this picture you've just shown me?!" Asano asked.

"It's like what it shows, well, it can't be helped if you don't recall anything about that memory meeting her." His father simply stated.

Gakushu clutched the picture in his hands as he gritted his teeth, the image was all about a little strawberry blonde boy and red scarfed girl smiling.

"What do you mean by that...?" he asked, confused.

"That happened a long time ago, she was the first person who called you by your given name, Asano-kun." the principal stated.

"Why are you telling me this now?" he asked again, angrily.

The principal kept silence as he looked at his glassed window while seating on his comfy seat.

"Because you have to know it now."

"I-I can't comprehend with the sudden changes that have occurred!" Gakushu crumbled the image as he threw it down on the floor and stomped out of the office.

"This is unbelievable!"

Time Skip

The Class 3-E were having an training during Gym class, the red scarfed girl sat on the side while hugging her legs and putting her chin on her knees.

"This sucks." she muttered as she still couldn't believe the images that she just saw earlier, there was no way that she can.

'How come I don't remember Gakushu? Why did I forget those memories that I hold dear?'

"What're you doing all by yourself, Angel-chan?" she looked up and saw a red haired boy sat beside her with his signature smirk plastered on his adorning face.

"Nothing..."

"Hmm? Doesn't seem like it though."

"..."

"What's wrong?"

Angel hid her face on her knees as Karma eyed her in confusion.

"This morning, I saw a peculiar picture in my closet..."

"A picture?"

"Yeah, there were tons of them. It was filled with me and...Gakushu."

Karma was taken back a bit when she mentioned his name, now he was dead curious in what he meant to Angel.