Chapter 3

Keemstar picked Leafy's body up from the floor and set him on his back on the bed. Leafy just laid there and closed his eyes, too tired to move.

He soon snapped them open when he felt a slick digit prod his entrance. Keemstar pushed the finger in up to the knuckle, curling and moving it around.

As soon as Leafy seemed to adjust, he added two more fingers. Thankfully, Keemstar didn't have to do much stretching as Leafy had done it before he had interrupted.

Leafy soon felt one of the phalanges brush across his prostrate. Moaning, he spread his legs for Keemstar to have more access.

"I'm putting it in." Oh no, he won't fit in there! After Leafy voiced these thoughts, Keemstar just chuckled.

"Don't you worry Leafy," He said, grinning. "I'll make it fit."

With a quick thrust, Keemstar was fully sheathed in Leafy. Leafy gasped at the sudden feeling of being filled to the brim with cock.

"You're so tight!" Keemstar moaned into his ear. He then began to thrust. First slowly, before picking up speed.

"AHHHH, KEEMSTAR!" Leafy cried, as he once again reached his climax. Keemstar soon followed suite, releasing his load inside of Leafy with a groan.

As they both laid in bed panting, Leafy turned to face Keemstar.

"So...what does this make us?" He asked hesitantly. "I mean, we did just have sex and all."

"It was nothing but payment." Keemstar replied. "The last time we collaborated for a video, your subscriber count went up considerably. You owe me. I practically made you famous."

And so, Leafy and Keemstar acted like nothing happened. Every once in a while, Keemstar does want his payment...

~~~

I thought that possibly the worst two YouTubers on the Internet were clearly soulmates. I think the ship name should be Keemyishere.

I regret nothing.