Papa Holds Baby/Babies For The First Time

Paul Lahote
After cuddling with the triplets for awhile she needed to rest, so she gave them to Paul to hold. He couldn't take his eyes off of them.

Sam Uley
Little baby Carla was starting to fuss but (y/n) was still sour so she couldn't do anything. Sam took Carla and calmed her down.

Jacob Black
(Y/n) was sour and tired, so Jacob took baby Noah and let (y/n) rest while he watched over the both of them.

Seth Clearwater
Seth wouldn't leave (y/n)'s or the quadruplets side for a single second. When she was getting tried a nurse helped moved the quads to Seth and he watched them sleep.

Emmett Cullen
Emmett wouldn't stop asking to hold the twins and (y/n) was getting tried so she let him hold them while she got some rest. (I know she is a vampire, but because of the whole pregnancy thing and getting tired, it just goes.)

Jasper Hale
(Y/n)'s human side was starting to come though and it was making her tired, so Jasper took Logan to let her rest.

Edward Cullen
Cora being like her mother, half vampire and half human, meant that they were similar in many ways. One way is both of them needing sleep. Both of them were falling asleep, so Edward took Cora to let (y/n) get comfortable.

Carlisle Cullen
The hours of pain was starting to take it's toll on (y/n) and she began to get sleepy. She asked Carlisle to hold the twins while she got some sleep and he didn't hesitate to take them.