III

Malia's POV.

❀❀Next Day❀❀

*Beep Beep Beep*

I dread the mornings.

The rising sun lit the dorm. I checked the time.

"5:30.."

Why did I set an alarm for 5:30?

"Oh good, you're up! Let's go get breakfast!" Jessica exclaimed.

I knew I didn't set that fucking alarm.

"What the fuck Jess, it's five in the morning." I stated turning my head the other way and covering my head with the pillow. Which apparently got torn off by the devil herself.

"Dude, I need to get energized before trying out for cheerleading." She whined.

I groaned and I got up from my comfy current position.

I was in my long gray pajama shirt and knee high socks. I was too lazy to put on shoes, so I just kept my socks on and we headed downstairs. I was surprised to see how many people woke up at 5 for breakfast.

Some groggily drinking tea, others chasing down coffee, some doing homework.

Just like a highschool but we all live here..

"Malia come on! The cinnamon buns and coffee are gonna run out." She whined as she lead me towards the huge cafeteria.

As we were waiting in line for our food, I was looking at the workout gym with all the hot college boys.

Then I spotted Ethan and Grayson.

Oh, Jesus take me now...

Ethan had on a headband and Grayson's hair was in a man bun. The things I could do to Eth-

What am I saying! I just met the guy!

"Malia..Maila....Malia!" Jessica snapped in my face and the tired lady handed me a little bag and my coffee. I had my wallet with me and I felt bad for her so I handed her a 50 dollar bill.

"Thank you..so much." Her face lit up instantly. I guess it started a train cause people were putting money in the tip jars after getting served.

I felt good. I'm still a menace to society.

❀❀Time Skip after breakfast❀❀

"Hey Mal, I gotta go. I'll be back in an hour." She said tying her hair in a slick ponytail.

I waved bye and decided to go take a shower. Being dirty isn't fun at all. Especially when you feel dirty.

❀❀20 minutes later❀❀

Shortest shower ever. I wrapped the towel around me and I turned the heat up. After a shower, don't you ever just play on your phone? That's what I did.

After 10 minutes, I heard a knock on the door. I realized I still wasn't dress. I tightened the towel around me and I saw a sweaty Ethan. I opened the door and I saw his eyes widen and his face redden. He stared me up and down.

"U-um..I can come back later." He stuttered.

Awww. S'cute.

"It's okay. I just got out of the shower—lies—you can come in." I said moving aside.

"That's why I came. I wanted to ask if I could use your shower. Grayson locked me out." He said lightly.

"Sure. Here's a towel sweaty." I said tossing it to him. He caught it and walked off to the bathroom. Once he got in he stuck his head out and smirked.