Wedding

It was a nice day. The bells were ringing the birds were singing. But the only thing is that there was sirens going off. Spiderman was swinging in the city stopping a get away car with bad guys with alot of money.

Spidey did some back flips when they would shoot at him. He webbed the guns out of their hands. And caught them in a web before they could hit a old lady.

He swings over to the church to marry the love of his life. Deadpool. Or should he say Wade Wilson. He jumped into the bell tower and changed into some normal clothes and walked down the stairs to see his love.

"Where have you been? I been looking for you every where. Come on the wedding will be in a couple of hours."

"When have you been so serious?"

"It been rubbing off on me. So come on!" Wade pulled Peter to his room to change and head off to get himself to get changed as well.

Peter started by taking a shower to rense off the blood from he fight earlier. He then put some cologne on. He puts on a white dress shirt. Then the rest of the outfit. He then waited till his time was ready.

Show time.

Peter walked down the aisle holding his flowers. He saw Wade wearing some make up to make his scars disappear. Cause you know how Wade is when people look at him and won't stop staring at his scars.

Peter walked all the way when he is at the alter. He never looked back, he never regretted his decision. He kept on walking looking forward to his new life.

Time skip after the Pope's speech (cause' I don't like keeping you waiting.)

"You may kiss the groom." The Pope said.

Wade took Peter by the waist and tipped him back and kissed him. Peter kissed back with full passion.

They were now married.