school

Peters P.O.V.

Last night was weird but I did kinda liked it a little, from his chin up to his nose was pretty scarred but those might have been some battle scars.

I walked into school where I met up with Wade. I love the guy not like friend love I mean I have love love kind of feelings for him but he probably doesn't feel the same.

"Hey baby boy, where were you. I was wondering where you have been."

"Wade we just arrived at school."

"Doesn't mean I can't miss you for a short time."

I shrugged and walked to class and went to my desk and put my head down thinking of what happened last night. About Deadpool. Does he have feelings for me.

Wade's P.O.V.

I watched as Peter goes into his class while I gazed at his wonderful ass of his. He haves such a beautiful ass! So does spiderman. I started hearing the voices in my head debating on who haves the best butt.

I see Peter lay his head down on his desk, I wonder what he could possibly be thinking about?

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

Peters P.O.V.

I go out for a swing, when I was about mid air diving something hit me again that caused me to hit a billboard.

"Hey spidey-boy,where were you I was wondering what kept me waiting?"

From the looks of it I knew who it could be, Deadpool. I looked up and see who I knew who it was.

"What do you want now?!" I gotten up and crossed my arms as I backed up to where I am at a ledge of the building.

"Oh I don't know, maybe... to tell you..."

He pushed me down luckily I shoot a web and landed on the ground in a alley way. He leaped down and pulled out these cuffs and punched me to the ground and pinned me down and put the cuffs on my left wrist and brought me up to the fire exit thing. Wrapped it around the bars and wrapped the other cuff on my right hand which left me hanging.

"What was I saying... Oh yeah to tell you how much I like you."

He reached over to my mask which gave him a kick in the stomach. He tumbled back and gotten up and chuckled evilly.

"Okay maybe I need to teach you manners first."

I could tell he was smiling under his mask. He came over and cuffed my legs together and put his foot down in between and reached up to my mask. I could feel it sliding off slowly where it was off completely.

"And used the mask is... PETER!?!"

Wade's P.O.V.

I see Peter in as spiderman. Wow I kissed spiderman. We kissed spiderman.

"WADE!?"

HEY, sorry it took so long and that it was short but that is how long it's going to be.
Don't be afraid to vote and comment for suggestions on what I should add in the next one