Settling on another pair of black skinny jeans, these ones with a rip at the knee, I grabbed a black t-shirt and pulled it on. I slipped my feet into a pair of beat-up brown boots that only went up to my ankle. I sprayed myself with a body spray that Isabella had given me for my birthday and took one last look in the mirror. I guessed this would be the best it would get. I didn't know what else to do.

I took out my phone and texted Summer.

Hey, it's Harry. Where am I picking you up?

Hi. I'm currently staying at The Lutes Hotel. Do you know where it is? It's in Times Square.

Holy shit. That's an expensive fucking hotel. How does she afford that? Jesus, what am I dealing with now? Is she some kind of rich kid that gets her way with daddy's money? Fuck, this is going to be one difficult girl to impress.

Yes, I do. I'll pick you up in an hour?

Ok. See you then.

I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. Xander walked in shortly after and sat next to me.

"You look good, bro. She'll be excited," he smirked before grabbing the remote from me.

"I don't know about that. She's staying at a swanky hotel down in Times Square. She's probably used to the rich and luxurious life. I can't offer her that. I can barely afford this shit of an apartment. There's no way I'm impressing her tonight," I sighed.

"Relax, bro. You can never assume anything about a girl without knowing her. It'll bite you in the ass. She probably isn't that bad."

I hoped he was right. Come to think of it, he usually was. He could read people like a book, and he always gave the best advice. It was amazing how accurate he was about people. Maybe I was just overanalyzing this whole thing. I need to go into this date with an open mind and zero expectations.

Giving myself thirty minutes to get to Summer's hotel, I headed down to the subway and told Xander to behave himself. Of course he said that he would go out to some bar and hopefully pick up some chick. I made it clear that if she stayed the night, she better not be some prostitute that's a kleptomaniac or else he's paying for my shit. 

I finally made it over to the hotel and nervously walked inside. The lobby was so nice and luxurious and expensive as fuck. I could see all of the employees and guests staring at me as I walked in. I texted Summer asking if she wanted me to come up to get her or if she was going to come down here. Within ten minutes, she came walking out of the elevator and made her way towards me.

To say that she looked beautiful would be the biggest understatement of the year. She wore a short black skirt and an off-white colored tank top with these black high heels. Her small pink purse was on a long chain that hung from her shoulder, and she had maybe two pieces of jewelry on. To my surprise, she didn't put much makeup on, as most women in New York City did. She looked absolutely amazing, and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. How in the world did I get a date with someone as gorgeous as this?

Summer walked up to me and shyly smiled, pushing back some hair behind her ear. She gave me a quick hug and held onto my hand.

"Sorry, I don't mean to seem so clingy, holding onto your hand this fast. But the guy at the front desk won't stop bothering me," she quietly admitted to me.

I looked over at the desk, and sure enough, one of the employees was staring at us. I let go of her and placed my hand on the small of her back, guiding her outside as I stared at the guy.

"Have a nice night, Miss Summer! We'll be waiting to see you when you come back!" he called out as we stepped outside. 

She looked at me and smiled, "Sorry if that was really weird. He just does not give up no matter how many times I've turned him down."