Just Can't Wait!

Mhmm...

                    ~Week Later~

Momo's POV

I awoke with a loud gasp, in a cold sweat it was night or early morning, still dark out. I was in my black night gown that was built like a tank top with white lace on the hem, collar and the sleeves with two black buttons down the front. My hair was messy as I clutched my bedsheets. I breathed heavy ragged breaths.
"W-what was that??"
I questioned, I heard my window panes hitting the wall, my curtains swaying in the cold breeze. That's when I felt the chilly, clammy, cold air in my room.
"Huh..? That wasn't open..."
I whispered getting up from the bed as I felt the freezing cold wood on my feet I gasped and shivered. I approached my window and shut it. I climbed back in my bed and thought of the odd nightmare I had....

"Hello... My sweet little lamb..."
A deep, boyish, British accent called out.
"U-um.... Hello? Who's there!"
I whimpered as I heard a deep chuckle,
"Oh, you innocent little one.... You'll see...."
"Please! Where am I!"
"You're in my domain.... I'll see you soon my love...."
I felt chapped cold lips roughly pressed onto mine... I whimpered and struggled...

As I awoke.....

I shivered as the wind blew loudly sounding like a painful moan on the edge of despair. I cringed and hid under my sheets and blankets. In my ear I could hear the voice again in my ear
"Till we meet again.... My love...."
I screamed into my pillow and cried in fear, soon falling asleep...

~Very Early Morning~

I woke up, my face feeling sticky and gross from the tears.
"My god, what was that.....?"
I whispered, I sat in bed for what felt like hours, but in reality was only a few minutes. Someone knocked on my door, most likely my stepmother.
"Honey? Are you awake?"

Yup.

"Hm? Yes! I just woke up!"
I said, getting up and opening the door,
"Okay, good! Surprised you're up so early!"
"Yeah... Had a.... Weird dream..."
I replied, I shook it off and said,
"All my stuff is packed and ready for the flight!"
I pointed at my one bag that had all the things to occupy my time. Two drawing books, my fine tip colorful sharpies, my colored pencils, my Celtic, Scottish style blanket, and my pillow. Bree smiled and said,
"Great! I'm about to get Coop up unless you want to!"
I smiled back and rubbed one of my eyes saying,
"Oh, I'll get him up! You should try getting my father up, haha, it'll take awhile."
She laughed, agreed, then went to get my father out of bed. I stood for a moment, remembering the dream... Or... Nightmare... I decided I'd tgink about it later and went to my brothers room to wake him up. I tiptoed around to Coop's room and slowly creaked the door open. I peeked my head in, seeing his sleeping body. I let a small 'aw' escape my lips as his little nose twitched in his sleep.
"Aw, just like me!"
I whispered, and slowly creaked the door open. I slowly floated over to him. My feet making no noise as my long black socks patted against the hard cold wooden planks. I stood by his bed, fiddling with the light dusty gray bows on the hem of my stockings. I lightly tapped his shoulder with a long thin pale finger. He shifted but nothing else.
I smiled and ran my cold black finger nailed finger down his face. He shivered and I giggled. I tapped a little harder on his chest.
"Hey, wake up, Coop!"
I said, his eyes opened slowly and he smiled.
"Hi, sis!"
He replied as he sat up, smiling widely.
"Morning, little dude! Hey, we gotta go do you have your stuff packed?"
I asked, he smiled and nodded.
"Yup!"
"Alright. What did you pack?"
He paused and thought for a moment.
"Hm... My coloring book, my markers, my pillow, my blanket, annnnnnnd.... I think that's it!"
"Hm... Alright! Good!"
I spoke thinking if he forgot anything.
"Well, let's go! I smell breakfast almost ready and we need to get dressed!"
I ran out of his room, then zipped around the corner sliding on the wooden floor.
Once I got into my room I changed into a pair of ripped black skinny jeans,
a red long sleeved shirt with a big black heart on the front, and my knee-high black, buckle up combat boots that make me look an inch taller due to the tall platforms.
I smiled as I buckled up the last buckle and ran to the kitchen where I saw my stepmother pulling bacon from a pan and my father chowing down on bacon. (haha, father! 😁)
My brother walked in holding his shoes in his right hand, and rubbing his eyes with the other.
"Morning everyone..."
He sleepily said, making me 'aw' and pick him up. I placed him on chair for breakfast and put his shoes on for him.
"You can sleep on the plane, alright? We have 13 hours or so, I'll let you lean on me when you sleep if you want."
I remarked patting his head and standing up off my knee. He smiled and nodded, my father patted my head and Bree (my stepmother... if you didn't know...) smiled at me. I smiled back and sat for breakfast.

~After Breakfast~

"Oh! Before we go!"
I pulled my contacts case out that held all my contacts and I put in my purple ones in.
"Alright! Ready!"
I cheerfully said, we walked out to my fathers big red Saturn, got in and made our way to the airport. It was only about thirty minutes away so it won't be long.