Love Vs Guns - 4

ROC'S POV

I quickly ran down to the hangout and deep into the woods to the training field expecting to find Big G standing somewhere in there with a gun waiting for me but instead I found Ray Ray with his gun positioned to shoot. . but not at me. . he was shootin some of the trainers which were people who help Big G train us by dressing up like other gangs and we basically have to try to shoot them (but don't worry , they're wearing bullet-proof vest) and they have to try to do the same to us. . Big G tells us that the lesson teaches us alertness which u really need while being in a gang. . . So anyways Ray Ray had now taken down about 3 trainers and stood there very alert ready to shoot the next person he saw. .

Me:Ray!

Ray Ray:*cautionsly turns around and points gun at Roc*

Me:*puts hands up* Chill , Ray , it's just me!

Ray:*slowly puts gun down* Roc! You can't just be poppin up on me like that! If I didn't see ur snapback I would've blown ur head off for sure!

Me:Sorry Ray. . I was just wonderin were Big G was

Ray:Oh. . Idk I think he said somethin about goin home for the day. . .he left alittle while after u did. .

Me:*lets out a sigh of relief* Whoo!

Trainer:*sneeks up behind Ray with a gun/ shoots him in the leg then runs*

Ray:*falls to the floor then look up at Roc in anger* Dammit Roc! See what u did? You made me loose my concitration!!Now dis nigga don shot me! *slowly takes bullet out of leg/ winces in pain*

Roc:Well. . uh sorry Ray. . *walks away*

YN'S POV

The bus had dropped down the street from my house so now I was walking to my house. . Janae had decidwed to go home so here I was all alone. . .I made my way to my house and saw the Camaro parked in the driveway. . YES! Prod was home early! I excitedly opened the door and quickly rushed in but stopped as I saw Prod making out with his 'Girlfriend' Quli'Trisha (ghetto I know) aka Trish (wearing: rainbow legging and a red crop top with red heels)Ugh! Why does that hoe gotta be here?!

Me:*looking at Prod and Trish* AHEM!

Prod:*quits kissing Trish and looks at you* Oh um. . I'm sorry,YN

Me:It's alright *looks at Trish* Wazzup Trash

Trish:Uh, it's Trish

Me:*shrugs* You look more like a Trash to me

Trish: Whatever hoe. .

Me:Oh! So I'm the hoe?! Yet ur standing here with barely any clothes on *looks at Trish's outfit* And hunny? This is not a Skittles commercial , you don't have to dress like the rainbow

Trish:*rolls eye/tooks at Prod* Hun, Imma bout to leave. . I can't stand to be around ugly people *looks at u then leaves*

Me:*mumbles* her ratchet ass. .

Prod: Aye! Watch ur mouth. .

Me:Sorry ,Proddy. . *runs up to room*

I opened my room door to find Peace snuggled up on his blue blanket asleep on my bed. . . Awww!! He looks sooooo cute sleeping! I crawled into the bed next to him and just stared at him sleep. . I then heard knocking and turned my head to find Prod staning at the door. .

Me:*motions him in*

Prod:*walks in and sits at the end of ur bed* Sorry about Trish. . .

Me:Oh. . Idc about that slut bag. .

Prod:Why are u so mean to her?

Me:Do u not see what see wears?! Plus she is such a bitc--never mind. .

Prod:*looks at ur outfit*. . why r u so dressed up today?

Me:*remembers Chris Brown's autograph/ starts to smile*Oh. . nothing much. . . It's just that I went to go see Chris Brown. . .

Prod:*eyes widen* U went to go see CHRIS BROWN?!?

Me:*shrugs and pretends not to care* yeah. . .It ain't a big deal tho. .

Prod: Not a big deal?!? U went to see Chris Brown!!! *starts to smile but then gets a serious face* :D. . . -___-. . wait. . where did u get the money to see him? Huh? You sellin drugs or sumin!!! I know u can't afford concert tickets so where did u get the money!!

Me:Chill, Prod, Janae bought them as a brithday present for me!

Prod:oh um sorry. . but I'm still mad that u wnt to see Chris Brown and didn't bring me anything back. .

Me:don't be o sure *pulls out autograph and gives it to Prod*

Prod: O.O OOOhh My Gosh!!!!! Wow! *reads what CB wrote on the autograph* "Hope u have a happy birthday ,Prodigy, --Chris Brown" I can't believe this! U're the best! *hugs u*

Me:Thanks but ur better. . *looks at Peace who is still asleep on the bed*

Prod: Do u know what this calls for?

Me:What?

Prod: A celebration! Let's hit up the club!

Me:Wha--what? But we're only 15

Prod: So let's go to Below 21 then. .

Me:Oh. . ok

Prod:C'mon! *grabs ur hand and pulls u towards the door*

Me:Ok Ok. .

Prod:Wait. . before we go I wanna invite some friends. .

Me:Alright. .

Prod called up some of his friend's then alittle while after that we left andheaded to Below 21 (a club 4 kids under 21). . I got me a cup of apple juice at the bar and then when I turned around to leave I bumped into sumone ,spilling my juice all over their shirt. . . I looked up to say sorry but I stopped as I saw who it was. .

--Who do u think it was?

--Comment and rate!