Chapter 5

Guys before I start this I will be in Philadelphia on the 2cd and 3rd of June. My pic is above. Now if I see you I will just wave or smile, I will not be able to do selfies I'm sorry. But I will say hi.  Please don't hate.

I go to my room. He ends up talking with my dad. I hear what they are saying. "But Adam she is adorable please let me date her." "No, Im sorry Mitch, she is not going to date you." "IM GONNA DATE HER ANYWAY!" I hear him run up and kisses me. "Mitch what the he-" "Lyndsai I like like you." He says. "Awwww Mitch." I kiss him. He kisses back.

Why Mitch? Why did you go behind my back and date my daughter? I thought. I just watch them kiss. Jess touches my shoulder. "Just let them go." She says. I sigh. "Jess, I just don't like the thought of my baby girl dating." "I know." She says trying to comfort me.

Lyndsais POV
"...I just don't like the thought of my baby girl dating...." I hear my dad say. I feel guilty. I pull away. "Mitch, I'm sorry I can't do this." "What?" He asks me. "I'm really sorry. Maybe when I'm ready. I just really hope that you are and will never be an abusive boyfriend." "Lyndsai I'm not going to be. I love you." He touches my hand. "Please." He whispers. "Okay. Fine." I kiss his cheek. "Mitch, you need to go home." My dad says. "Okay Adam." He walks away. Before he touches the door knob, he looks back at me and smiles.
---in the morning-----
I wake to the smell of bacon. "Mmm, bacon." I say to myself. I walk down. "Mm what smells so good?" I ask. "Pancakes and-" "PANCAKES?!? AND BACON???" I scream and do the whip and then I dab. My dad laughs. Alesa laughs too. I dab a lot. I hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I say running to the door. I'm surprised who it is.....