Chapter 2

--Lyndsai POV----
I get packed and I walk down. "Ready?" He asks me. I nod "Yep." "Alright." We walk out and we get into the car. I was scared, I watch I watch him. I just don't know what will happen. "Hello? Lyndsai you there?" My dad tried to get me back to earth. "What? Yeah." I said with fear. "Lynds? What's wrong?" I quickly realized that we were home. I start crying. "Lyndsai? What's wrong?" He said again. "It's......just.....I'm scared.......and also.......Aaron died....." "From Minecraft Diaries?" He asked. "....yeah......" I cry harder. My father hugs me. "It's okay. We will chat with Jess later." That made my face light up. "R-really?" "Yep!" He says. We walk in and I see that Aphmau posted. "Hey guys Aphmau here, here is a blog for you guys. Now as you may know that Adam (SkyDoesMinecraft) now has a daughter. He hasn't told me her name. I would love to play with her when I get that chance. Now, here is the minigame! Bye bye!" She said with a wave. I stand up and squeal. "You saw it?" I hear a female voice. "Aphmau?" "Yep!" I run and hug her. "I LOVE YOU!" I scream. "YOU ARE DA BEST YOUTUBER EVER!" I start to jump up and down. "Lyndsai calm down." My father says to me.

Hey guys! Here is another part! Welcome. Bye bye!
-Clary