part 2

Caution: this part contains mature content
Whoever are not comfortable please don't read this chapter

Happy reading

_____________________

Morning:

Sun rose and everyone started their day but our sweet couple are still sleeping cuddling each other

After sometime Manik is the 1st one to wakeup, he opened his eyes to his life is sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He admires her morning beauty constantly pecking her hair, lips, cheeks.

Suddenly he remembers something and slowly untangles him from her without disturbing her sleep and went to the bathroom to take bath and comes out and sees his love is still sleeping hugging his pillow.

He kisses her forehead and goes out to prepare for the day.

After sometime Nandini extends her hand on her other side and gets in contact with the empty bed, opens her eyes and pouts not finding Manik beside her. She grumpily wakes up and went to the bathroom to take a bath and comes out in Manik's white shirt.

Nandini goes out and sees manik is doing something in kitchen And back hugs him

Manik(kisses her hands): You all okay now?

Nandini (cutely): Yes.

Manik turns and pecks her lips

Nandini: mani what are you doing in the kitchen?

Manik: Surprise.

Nandini: Wow!! What is it?

Manik again pecks her lips and lifts her and goes to the balcony

She is mesmerized by the view in front of her.

The whole balcony is covered with balloons, ribbons and mostly the opening sides are covered with thick cloth which is preventing the sun to enter the balcony making it a little dark.

And looking around her eyes caught a board written with something and immediately she turned her head towards Manik and kissed him.

Both are kissing each other madly Manik lifts Nandini

She wraps her legs around his hips and their lower parts are touching which created havoc inside them.

After like eternity they broke the kiss.

Nandini: Happy 1 year marriage anniversary hubby.

Manik: happy anniversary wifey.

Nandini: wow!! manik. It's amazing. You are the best. Sorry, I forgot about it.

Manik pecked her lips

Manik(lovingly): Oh my dear wifey don't be sorry and I know because of your work it got slipped out of your mind. What important is that we are together now.