Putting Them Back Together

Start from the beginning

"Well, I'm off to Bri's. I'll see you two later." He announced before walking towards the door.

"Bye, Nialler!" I called after him.

"Bye, Jenny!" He called back.

I giggled before turning to look at Harry.

His face was filled with jealousy.

"Oh come on Harry! You know there's nothing between us. You are the only one for me." I spoke quietly.

Harry's face softened as he looked at me. "I know." He whispered almost to himself.

"So," I said, changing the subject. "what do you want to do today?"

Harry stared back at me nervously. "Um I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Well, it's my last day off of work so I was thinking that maybe we could go out and do something?" I suggested.

"L-like what?" Harry stammered.

K what the heck is wrong with him. All of a sudden it's like he is nervous around me. I want the old Harry back.

"Um, well, I was kinda wondering..." I trailed off, glancing down at my feet.

"What is it Jen?" Harry asked, worriedly.

"Well, I want to learn how to drive." I boldly stated.

Harry's eyes bulged then went back to normal.

"Um ok. I'll teach you then."

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Are you alright?"

He hesitated. "Uh, yeah it's just that is a really random statement."

I giggled. "That's me, random."

When I saw him smirk the slightest bit, I relaxed a little.

"Well, let's start!" Harry jumped up from the bed and started walking towards the door.

"Ahem." I coughed when he made it to the doorway.

"Oh, ok princess." He rolled his eyes playfully while walking back towards me and offering me a hand.

"Why thank you." I said in a posh tone while accepting his hand and standing up.

"You are so very welcome my lady." Harry bowed deeply and kissed my hand, causing me to giggle.

"Let's go you big goof." I smiled while intertwining our hands.

They fit together like two pieces of a puzzle and when my hand was in his, I felt like nothing could hurt me.

We walked out to the car and I raced to the drivers side. But when I was about to get in, Harry gently grabbed my waist and held me back.

"Not so fast little missy. You can't be driving on these roads. I'll take you somewhere where you can practice." Harry said while walking me over to the passengers side.

He quickly kissed my pouted lips before running around to the drivers side.

As he got in, I watched everything he did. I studied how he started the car, put it in reverse and slowly back out of the driveway.

I studied how his foot lightly flirted with the gas pedal before pressing down gently once we were on the road.

After we were going for a while, he glanced at me.

"Why are you staring at me Jen?" Harry asked, rather annoyed.

I was a little taken aback.

"Uh, I'm trying to learn how to drive. And since when does it matter? Is something wrong?" I asked back harshly.