"I... Remember, I said that I'd pick you up!" He said confused.

"Allah miyaan! What's wrong with you! Today, you almost killed my sister Haaya! What are you looking for? You want to kill all my family just for one slap? Mr. Aahil Raza Ibrahim, you're disgusting!"

"But Sa.." He tried but I shouted:

"Enough! I forgave you when I almost died because of you but now you have crossed the line!" I was going to slap him but he caught my hand.

"If you're talking about the girl on the road this morning, I honked at her but she didn't even flinch!" He said.

"That's because she's fucking deaf! If you weren't so occupied with this brat of yours, maybe you would at least question yourself about the reason why she wasn't moving from the road!" I shouted. Then I closed the front door and I went into Haaya's room. I hugged her tightly.

"I can't imagine what could've happened if I lost you or  Daadee." I said with signs.

"Shh, just forget about it."She answered with signs before kissing my forehead. "Go to sleep, you must be tired." She added and I kissed her cheek before going into my room.

"Sanam beta?" Daadee called me and I turned around to look at her.

"Who was this man?" She asked. I couldn't say to her what Aahil did! She was very weak and I couldn't risk her life because of this bastard.

"You know he was just someone I met on the road you know meeting him inspired of a poem 'He met me and kept following me, he met me and kept following me, Allah miyaan, maybe I'm wrong but he must be under Sanam's spell!'" Thanks to my poem, Daadee didn't ask so many questions!

Anyway I went to my room and I tried to sleep but it seemed like Aahil was even tormenting me in my sleep as I dreamt about him! Please, Aahil Raza Ibrahim get out of my head!

Aahil's pov.

Why was it impossible for me to do things right? First her and now her sister?? Aahil Raza Ibrahim, you're a loser! And she even saw me with Padma! I really messed up this time! But I didn't even know why I was so mesmerized by her! She was very beautiful that was true but I had seen a lot of beautiful women but no one had ever made me feel like this! Sanam Ahmed Khan...Please get out of my head!

Seher's pov.

"Mom, please, don't leave me! Daddy, why, Daddy why?! Why am I by myself!! Mom, why did you leave me!"

"Safaa! Safaa beta, wake up! Oh my god, you have a high fever! Safaa, please don't close your eyes!"

My body was sore, I was cold and hot at the same time. I was shivering and I couldn't keep my eyes open.

"My mom...my mom..." I mumbled. I felt something cold on my forehead.

"Why? Don't go! Mom, Daddy, don't go! It's me, Seher!" I said. Khala tried to soothe me but she couldn't. She hugged me tightly and then I heard the music box.

"Mom..." I said before drifting into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning slightly tired by the events of the night before. I decided to go for a walk around the city with Khala. I was going to ask them if they knew something about my  Daadee. As usual, I brought my music box with me.

Zoya'spov.

It was so cool that Asad didn't notice my pregnancy. And it seemed like the little one decided tohelp because I didn't have morning sickness! Anyway, I was preparing  some breakfast for Asad when my phone rang. I answered it and it was Humeira!