ii. DO YOU LIKE ME?

❝ the melody of your voice was
the only thing i've heard❞

pairing! dylan/milo (mylan)
summary! milo's being a tease

°°°

POV Dylan

His smile was beautiful. Kinda scary, but still beautiful. His eyes were focused on the home movie. I didn't wanted to see it. I more rather observed him.

His smile grew wider, as somebody was killed in the movie. He is so stunning. His brown hair, his pale skin. Everything was perfect, well at least thats what I thought. I never wanted to stop looking at him. Yes, he was still a killer. But he made me feel safe, like I didn't need to be scared around him.

His head turned to me, as the home movie ended. He looked a bit confused. „You were supposed to watch the movie, not starring at me the whole time." He chuckeled a bit at the end of his sentence.

Oh no, I thought. Milo noticed, that I was looking at him the whole time.

I coughed. „Ehm, I'm...Well..Sorry." I stood up quickly and wanted to run in my room to sleep for the rest of the night, but Milo grabbed my arm and made me face him.

„Do you like me?", he suddenly asked. His lips formed to that beautiful smile, I loved so much. My cheeks burned and I just wanted to hide under my blankets. He made me so nervous.

"N-No", I answered and shook my head. „Oh", Milo teased and let my arm off of his grip. „Too bad, I thought you'd love me too."

My eyes widened quickly. What does he mean with 'love me too'. Does that mean...Was he really... I was confused.

Milo still smiled at me. He took a few steps towards me, his eyes never left mine. I was still lost of words. „You're so cute, when you're flustered, Dylan." Milo laughed quietly. My cheeks got more colour, if that was even possible. Milo thought, that I was cute? A killer could think like that? I didn't know why, but all of the sudden I felt like I just needed to kiss him. I needed to know, how his lips felt on mine. I needed him.

With a fast move I straddled the last meters between us and kissed Milo soft on his lips. He quickly kissed me back and put his arms around my waist, while I laid mine around his neck. The kiss was passionate. It felt so good. Our lips were perfect for eachothers. I never wanted to end this kiss.

But out of nothing the other children came in the basement. „Oh my, what are you doing?", Ted asked disgusted and Emma just laughed loud.

„I told you guys, that they would become a couple."

°°°

psychovibes