Rewritten Chapter 1

Well, here's the new chapter, I wanted it longer, but I'll save that for chapter two. Anyways, you should read this cause well, it's a start over and I actually rewrote the whole thing different but same general idea. Oh and Louis didn't steal Niall's money in my improved plot, you'll probs be able to guess who's tho after reading this chapter.
(This chapter will be flipping from modern time to past with '*')

Oh oh and this is based in America cause I don't want to deal with UK related money and business but they'll have a Britain descent that gives them their accents...minus Louis cause you'll read that here!

xx
~Kim
****

Louis took a deep breath; stress was eating him alive. Everything he's known about himself has changed in the short time he's met this boy.

~

"Are you going, sir?", Louis' receptionist, Megan, asked.

"In a bit, are you heading out?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, gotta get back to my fiancé," Louis smiled, Megan's smile being contagious.

"Okay, have a good day, love," Louis spoke, Megan waving goodbye.

"You too, sir," she finished.

Once Louis' door shut, soundly, he took a deep sigh. It's been a long week, it's always a long week. It's Friday and he should be like every other early twenties lad; partying, drinking, only worrying about paying loans from school. But, he inherited his job at an early age, and was always told how to act.

His father died several weeks after he was born, he built the banking company from the ground up. Louis' family have always praised the man for it, but Louis always had a hard time understanding. He was the heir to the company but because he was a newborn, his mother took responsibility until he turned eighteen.

But, because she took on this role, Louis doesn't truly know either his mother or father. He was raised by nannies and school eduction. So, when he transformed into a well educated teen, he realized a considerable amount more than others thought he would. He understood the corrupt business his parents support, grew, and worshiped. He understood he would soon have to take over and either continue what was wrong or fix it from the inside and face every obstacle. The easy route would be to continue but Louis never really liked easy. Louis loved the challenge, he thrived on struggle. He also loved chaos, but not the devilish form.

And alas, he understood what truly happens in the world.

Louis shut down his computer, grabbed his phone and headed towards his solace; ironically, it being alcohol.

After three swigs of bourbon he finally felt a bit fuzzy in the mind. After three more, he'd trip over his own feet. Another round of liquor and he's heading towards his computer again.

In his computer held every bank account that invested their trust in his company. The company he strived to make anew. But a foggy mind in a world of money will cause terrible events.

Thirty minutes later and he's become a million dollars richer, even if he didn't really need the money.

Another thirty minutes and he's broke.

**

Harry rested his head on Louis' lap, snoring silently. Louis was raking his hand through his long locks, watching the eleven o'clock news like every night.

He needed to be kept in the loop of his case, and his main means being the news. He had detectives on the inside but the public could control the whole thing in the end.