"You are the rightful owner of the necklace. I knew the great witch, and she would want you to have it." I felt a rush of power at those words. A sense of rightness came over me and I smiled. "She told me that the witch who eventually comes into the possession of the necklace she will obtain the powers of the original owner."

"Wait, she had the power of life. Does that mean I do now?"

"Why don't you give it a shot." I searched around and found a little nutcracker sitting on his desk. I held out my hand and willed my magic to work. The little soldier walked across the desk and saluted me. Kenzi looked at it in awe. He stood there until I waved my hand again. It returned to its original spot and became an inanimate object again. "Okay that was really cool. You can literally make your own sex toy come to life." I shook my head and chuckled a bit at Kenzi's words.

We moved up to the bar and I sat next to Dyson. Everyone ordered their drinks, but when I tried to take mine from Trick Dyson grabbed my hand. "Maybe you shouldn't drink until you have total control over your gift?"

"You really have been taking over my life Mister Wolf." I gave him a look up and down. "I really think with this power boost; I should be okay to take care of myself. Promise or no promise. I really am done being under your thumb."

"Maybe you should start a business. You always loved helping humans with their problems, and you can still help fae in the back or something?" Hale suggested.

"Now that has some merit! Hale you are amazing." I got up and hugged him. I whispered in his ear, "You really need to tell Kenzi how you feel." I walked back to my seat and started to make a few calls to my contacts that owed me.

Soon after I found a small shop on the boardwalk in Light Fae territory and set up shop. A couple came into the shop and came up to me. "We were wondering if you had anything that would help with fertility." I looked over the couple. They seemed defeated and without hope. I moved over to a stand that had varying types of lotions.

"This lotion introduces hormones gently to the body. It may take a cycle or two, but trust me, this will help massively." I stepped away as the couple was looking at scents. I whispered a small spell, and waved my hand. I tried to add a little of my new magic, to ensure they would conceive.

Just as the couple was leaving a younger girl came in. She searched around the room with her eyes until she found me. "Do you own this store?" She came up to me and held out papers.

"I do, what can I do for you?"

"My name is Andrea, but please call me Andy. I was wondering if you are hiring. I am 18, and I am looking for a job that pays minimum wage so I can have some pocket cash for when I go to the local college. I can provide references and I am a fast learner." I held up my hand and she stopped.

"I just opened, so I could use some help. I will hire you, but you have to start now. I need someone to take some candles from the back and set up the display. Get to it. By the way I am Abigail Ember Trillaine Carver Giallo, but please call me Abbi." I nodded at her. Many would call me crazy for hiring her on the spot, but I had a good feeling about her.

A couple hours later Dyson came into the store and walked up to me. "So, how's the shop going?" I chuckled.

"It is well. I just hired my first employee. I am more than just bossy now." He laughed. Later that night we ended up in bed again. He shifted away from me and had an uncomfortable look on his face. "Dyson, what is wrong?" I reached out to touch his bicep.

"I feel like I am betraying James. But I care so much for you." I stood up and put on my underwear again. I knelt in front of him.

"Would it make a difference to you if you had his blessing?" He looked at me quickly, but nodded. "Then get dressed. I don't think James would appreciate seeing his second in his birthday suit." Dyson shook his head at my words.

He got up and pulled on his usual fair, and stood in the middle of his living room. I spoke softly and James shimmered into existence. "Did I do something else wrong?" James gave me a concerned look.

"No James. I believe that Dyson has a question for you." I motioned to Dyson and James turned to him.

"What can I help you with Dyson?"

"I seem to have grown to care for Abigail romantically and I am wondering if it would be okay if I started courting her." I smiled softly at the shyness that Dyson seemed to have gained.

"You wish to have my blessing to court my wife?" James tried his hardest to give Dyson an indecisive look. "Well then you have it. I know you respect her and will do your best to not harm her in any way. I trusted you with her back when I died, and I still do now. I have no claim to her, and she is free to care for whomever she wishes." James turned back to me. "Do you feel the same way for him?" I smiled and nodded. "Then I would be a horrible man to stand in the way of you. I love you my darling."

With those words he shimmered into smoke. I turned to Dyson and gave him an expectant look. "So are we official or something?" Dyson chuckled.

"I believe we are." I laughed and brought him in for a crushing kiss.