Jealous?? Part 1

Y/n pov
I woke up with aujena walking in and opening the curtains
"God daum that light is bright am I in heaven?"
"No stupid u have to get up Kevin's bringing us Dunkin i don't know why but u need to fix up boo"
"Wow thanks for the compliment and okay big head"
She walked out on her phone entering her room so I was looking for clothes but I shed none so I'm gonna have to go to my house so I packed all my stuff up and went to her room.
"Hey do u think we could have Kevin bring dunkin to my house I don't have any clothes"
"Yea sure let me text him and Devin and anyway I need to get out of this dump so less go" she said getting up grabbing her purse charger and a bag putting clothes in it if she's staying till my auntie which is her mom gets back she zipped it up and shut the lights off turned the alarm on and walked out the house locking the door
We were walking down the street untill I seen my mom pull up
"Hey girls want me to give u a ride back to the house"
"Yeah mom i would appreciate it kinda in a rush" I said getting in the car shutting the door aujena did the same
"So what's the hurry"
"Oh uh- I-it's noth"(gco by aujena)
"Her boyfriends bringing her Dunkin and she wanted to get dressed up in time" I turned around giving her the death glare
"So tell me y/n sweetie who is this lucky person to be dating my daughter"
"Um his name is Kevin he plays football and he's In a group called the bomb digz they have a pretty big fan base and go on tour and have shows and stuff and he's just and amazing guy that's all"
"That's all sweety he sounds wonderful hopefully I can meet him"
"U can come in and meet him if u want"I said getting out the car because we have a arrived
"No sweety I have to get to work but love you girls be good and tell Kevin I said hello"
"Love you too!" And with that she pulled off I walked inside and ran upstairs to take. Shower *skip shower* I got out and put on my high waisted jeans and put on my polo Crop top with my white adidas sat down at my vanity. Did my makeup put on my gold chain and my god earnings I curled my hair even thoe it was already very curly u just straighten it then curl it it looked cute. And I put on my Netflix and chill phone case I'm in love with phone cases I have a lot. And I heard aujena talking to someone but it was probably just her talking to her self she does that sometimes so I ran down stairs and said Wasspoppin fool"
And when I got done there I realized Devin and Kevin and... Daniel were here but who cares he brought Dunkin that's all that matters so I walked over to Kevin god I'm confident today and hugged him and gave him a kiss.
"Thanks for the Dunkin Babe"
"No problem baby girl and God daum u look hawt"
I blushed I heard Daniel scoff but he messed up our relationship so I walked over to where the dunkin was got my vanilla ice coffee and my chocolate donut and started eating everyone was all quiet so I broke the silence by accidentally falling off the stool they were dead laughing.
"Guys that really wasn't funny"
"Babe yes it was" Kevin said laughing still
"I'm weak asf" Daniel started laughing even harder after he said that
"Girl what u stumbling on" I laughed at that one aujena always makes me laugh Devin didn't say anything but it's kool I got up and threw my stuff away because I was now done. We all walked to the couch and watched empire Kevin came and sat down next to me I sat on his lap and decide to tease him by kissing on hiss back and whispering baby in his ear until he said.
"W-what baby girl" he whispered back
"Want to go to my room?"
"Yeah babe so we can get some alone time"
"I got up and said its nice to want huh" I walked away trying not to laugh. And I screamed
"Ugh I'm so bored u guys are boring I'm going to the mall duces"
I say and grabbed my walked and phone and wakes out off course everyone followed me that was the plan. Lolz *skip walking* we Arrived at the mall it wasn't that packed because it's Sunday ugh Sunday don't even remind me about school tmmr I walked in and there was these really cute boys from my old school there they all looked at me in shock because I wasn't like this didn't look like this at my old school I was reckless now I'm fragile so I said "where we off to first"
"How about we split"
"Okay I'll go with Kevin"
"And I'll tag along" ew did Daniel just say that ugh he irks my soul
"Alright bud" of course Kevin daps him up we kept walking I haven't seen any good stores yet until I saw Victoria secret so I pulled the in the store and said I'm shopping here first. They all looked at me and Daniel said.
"As long as I get to watch u try on underwear and bras" I noticed those boys walk by again but shook it off back to what Daniel just said.
"Bro watch it she's mine" Kevin said pulling me code to him and Daniel has the nerve to say "she was mine first the just getting the leftovers she'll be back in no time"he winked and walked out the store to who knows where Kevin was trying to go after him until I said.
"Babe he's so stupid I wasn't even his first we weren't even dating and we didn't even do anything with each other he's just jealous cause he realized how hot I am" I laughed at what I just said and dragged him over to the sports bras Kevin was looking off into space I could tell he felt uncomfortable.
"Babe I can't decide let's come back another time lets go to footlocker and get matching shoes" he agreed and we were walking past stores trying to find foot locker then then cute boys come out of no where and touched my butt Kevin then....

Sorry cliffhanger
But it's orry for not updating just busy with exams and stuff but I got out of school today so I'll be updating a lot make sure u vote for my book love ya💖