Change -Chapter57-

Chapter 57: Change

SHOUTOUT TO MY KIK READERS

Anoushka pinto

Rizwana Firdaus

Takayla Horan

Anjali D

TayTayswiftaa

LOVE U ALL

ENJOY

--------------------------------------

"Mewy" Josh said as he saw me entering the game room. He was playing some killing game at the xbox

"Hey Joshua" I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

"Where is wuncle Zayn?" He asked with his eyes still glued at the tv screen shooting anyone who came at his view.

"He's probably at the kitchen making you your favorite meal"

"PASTA" He suddenly screamed and paused the game to run through the door wanting to go find Zayn. I chuckled at him and followed the 3 Years old boy.

"WUNCLE ZAYN" I heard Josh scream.

"Joshua!" Zayn replied also using Josh's full name. As I walked inside the kitchen Zayn was playing the plane with Josh, they looked so cute.

Zayn was holding Josh up in his arms and flying him like an air-plain

"Enough Zayn, He'll fall." I chuckled at him and tried getting Josh down.

"Your turn!" Quickly Zayn put Josh down and wrapped his arms around me making me wrap my legs around him and hold on to dear life as he started running with my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.

"Noooooo Zayn!" I screamed as Zayn got out of the house to the garden where body guards were, they all saw me and started laughing, all I was thinking about is do my ass show or not, thank god the bathrobe is a bit too long.

"Zayn, put me down" I laughed throwing my head back as Josh followed us through the garden to the back pool laughing.

"Zayn Zayn Zayn." I covered my eyes as I saw that he approached the swimming pool. God please don't let him throw me down, it seemed like god answered my prayers since Zayn stopped just 1 Meter away from the pool.

"Say my name again." Zayn said and kissed me from my neck to my jaw.

"Zaynn" I swear this time I didn't mean it. It was like a moan since now he was nibbling at my sweet spot.

"I would love to fuck you right now"

"JOSH" I screamed. Oh my god! He probably saw us and heard us... this is so awful, I turned to see that Josh wasn't here anymore, a sigh rolled from my mouth but then I remembered that he wasn't here but where is he?!

"Where's Josh?" I asked Zayn

"Probably in the game room." He wrapped his safe and warm arms around me

"Can we?" He asked

"No. No no no no, I just want to sleep right now, I'm too tired"

Just a little Info, Zayn is rough at bed so you can imagine the pain as I wanted to walk.

"Fine" He made a pout-y face and I pecked him in the lips.

"C'mon" I grabbed his arm and led him to the living room where he flopped on the couch leaving me no place to sit

"Make me some room" I groaned

"There's some space" He tapped his lap as he said that with a smirk on his face, I huffed and sat down on his lap while he wrapped once again his arms around me.

"Zayn?"

"Uhm?" He was scrolling on twitter and following directioners.

"The pasta"

*Next Morning*

I woke up at 3.10 Am Feeling the need to pee.

"Babe?" Zayn grabbed my arm with a questioning look on his face as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"I need to pee" I informed him heading to our bathroom, I quickly sat on the toilet seat and slipped inside. What the hell? I let out a scream. In not even 2 seconds Zayn was standing in front of me worried

"You left the toilet seat up, I hate you!" I groaned getting up and pulling my panties, yes I sleep in my underwear and Zayn with his boxers.

"Sorry." He chuckled.

"It's not funny"

"It is." I couldn't help but laugh a little, I mean It IS funny; who slips inside the toilet seat?!

Well someone named Meredith...

"Whatever" I said poking him in his hard chest.

Then I washed out ... Actually he helped me shower *Blushes furiously* We've done worse things...

After that shower we got back to sleep, I wasn't going to let my 7 Hours beauty sleep get away from me.

At 10:45 I woke up hearing the shower turn on. I had to stay there for a few more minutes so I can avoid puking right away, then I slowly got up from the comfy bed and on my way to the closet, a reflection cut my eye. My reflection, I got back to the long mirror, and checked my self, -Looking like a retarded horse- CHECK!

I had big bags under my eyes, my stomach was huge but not that much to look like 9 Months pregnant woman; my hair was like bird home, my boobs defiantly grew from those B cup ones, and my ass was really huge.

"What's wrong?" Zayn's voice entered the bed-room, he was standing at the frame of our bathroom while a towel hung low from his waist

"I look ugly" I'm confused, what does Zayn see in me? If I was him I would've divorced my self already.

"You're not ugly, you are the most beautiful girl in the world, and I don't know what I have done to be so lucky and get you as my wife." He wrapped his arms around my waist as we both looked at the mirror, I could feel his 6 packs from my back.

"But my ass got too big" Zayn took his arms away from me and took a step back to look at my bum... weird

"You know what's weird? I can't remember how your ass was." He said

"But It's too big." I whined.

"But It's to good" He winked at me making me blush, yeah yeah we're married and all and he still can make me feel like a freshmen girl that has a crush on a senior, but don't blame me, blame the love.

---------------------------------------

awww that was a nice long chapter to apologize for the late update, school started and your tips were really helpfull to make new friends, so thank you all and hope you enjoyed the chapter, I think Im going to update every 10 days but If You comment & Vote probably every 5 days ;) so VOTE Comment And Enjoy. LOVE YOU AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

GRACIAS!

P.S: Check out my harry story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Jackass"

Networks: how to get to me

Twitter: @abbolsen

Instagram: @abblsen

Twitter of the charachters: @MeredithATBH @ZaynATBH

Official twitter of the story @Arrangedtobehis

Love you all