Character Information

Name: Sakura Yakushima

Age: 16

Appearance: Long black straight waist length hair, Big red eyes with long full lashes, Ghostly pale skin, Three piercings in each earlobe, Delicate features, Looks like a lolita doll

Clothing: 

               Regular Clothing: Black knee length spaghetti strapped dress with a small silk bow in                   between her breasts, Long black and white stripped socks, Black platform lolita shoes,                 Long elbow length black gloves, Sometimes wears a big black silk bow headband in her                hair, Typical Lolita.

              School Uniform:  Wear's the regular uniform with small modifacations, Instead of the red                    bow she wear's her black silk bow, Wear's her elbow lenght gloves, Wear's her black                   and white socks and her platform shoes, Wear's her black silk bow headband.

               Fighting Uniform: Wear's a white kimono shirt with slits in the cloth over her sholder's, A               short black kimono skirt, Her black and white stripped socks, Black platform sandel's,                   Hair in a thick braid held by a white ribbon with a bell on both end's.

Weapon: A staff with a cross with a circle around it.

Personality: Kind, Polite, Sweet, Innocent, Calm, Quiet, Caring, Funny without meaning to be, Does not like to show her sadness.

Powers: Sakura has control of all the elements.

Bio: Sakura was born in Karakura town and was best friend's with  Orihime and Tatsuki when they we're kids. But unfortunatly her father had to move to Tokyo because of work causing her and her family to move... leaving her friend's behind.

Family

                  Father: Daisuke Yakushima Age: 30 ( Deceased )

                  Mother: Hana Yakushima Age: 29 ( Deceased )

                  Older Brother: Aki Yakushima Age: 20 ( Alive )

                  Sister-In-Law: Tohru Yakushima Age: 20 ( Alive )

                   Niece: Momeji Yakushima Age: 4 ( Alive )

                  Nephew: Ryo Yakushima Age: 3 ( Alive )