*Knows Me Too Well*

The next morning, I suffer a serious case of dysania

     The next morning, I suffer a serious case of dysania. I am usually the early bird and I like to get up and get on with my day, but today, my body is extra heavy and I can barely lift my head up.

I dare to slowly open my eyes and the bright room comes into view slowly. Jamaal's heavy breathing beside me makes me aware of where I am and I consider going back to sleep and pretending today does not exist so I can stay in Harvey.

For now, I watch Jamaal sleep for a while. We've slept together plenty-I mean actually slept in the same bed together-but I didn't realize how adorable and at peace he is when he's sleeping. His eyebrows furrow a little bit, then relax and his mouth goes slack. I shift my body under his arm and suck on his bottom lip slightly, just enough to wake and arose him. He said he's help my pack and, though I hate to admit it, I need to get up now.

"Mmh..." Jamaal stirs. I release his lip and climb on top of him from underneath the covers. I feel for his noodles and play with them a little bit, not sure what to do next. Inspiration fills me when Jamaal's eyes flutter open then close, but a small smile forms on his lips. I lean over him and trail kisses from his cheek to his neck. His body grows hot under me and he stirs a little. I know what I'm doing but I like t and I can't stop. After all I've been trying to convince myself, after all the strength I used to help Jamaal understand my morals, here I am getting him hard, and I'm doing it on purpose.

Dear, God, it's just...it's the last day and...what's the harm? He loves me, I love him...

A terrible excuse, I know, but it's the only one I can think of.

I push the covers away from us and make my way down to his True Religion underwear. I think he's wearing the new pair I got for him a last week. Jamaal's big hands play with my hair, motivating me to keep going.

I give in.

"Good morning, baby," Jamaal says, his voice a little dry. "If I could wake up to this every morning I'd be the happiest man alive."

"Hmm."

I kiss he place of his torso just above the hem of his underwear, pushing his huge boner to the side.

"Actually, we shouldn't-" Jamaal loves to get up, but I shove him back down by pushing on his shoulder. He plops back onto the bed.

"Don't. Move."

Jamaal is shocked, but his expression quickly turns to passion.

"I've never seen this side of Janaeya." He smirks. "You should be in control more often, baby."

My underwear is soaked.

With a yank, I thrust Jamaal's underwear down, and his penis pops back up, unwavered.