0.3

--

--

Nikolina's phone rang, and she fished it out of her pocket.

"Hello?"

"Nikolina, it's Steve. Turn on the news."

Nikolina obeyed and turned on the tv, watching in horror as the news were about the building in Vienna being bombed. Next, a picture of Bucky popped up, and they had identified him as the bomber. She was still on the phone with Steve.

"Nikolina, what do you say we go on a little trip to Vienna?"

"I say we go." She smirked, and packed a bag of clothes, before heading for Sharon's hotel, where she knew Steve was.

+

Steve pulled Nikolina into Bucky's apartment. He walked around, inspecting things, while Nikolina noticed a chocolate bar on a book. Steve grabbed the book, and Nikolina grabbed the chocolate bar, opening it and slowly taking a bite.

"Heads up, guys, German special forces approaching from the side." Sam said through the ear piece.

"Understood." Steve said, then looked up at Nikolina, who ate the chocolate bar. "Really?"

"What? I was hungry." She argued, before noticing a figure behind Steve. "Steve."

He turned around and stood face-to-face with his old friend Bucky.

"Do you know me?" Steve asked Bucky.

"You're Steve, I read about you in a museum. She's Nikolina, I saw her in a newspaper." Bucky replied.

"They've set the perimeter." Sam said.

"I know you're nervous, you have plenty of reasons to be, but you're lying." Steve told Bucky.

"I wasn't in Vienna, I don't do that anymore." He said.

"They've entered the building." Sam said.

"Well, the people who think you did are coming here now, and they are not planning on taking you alive." Nikolina spoke in her thick Sokovian accent.

"That's smart." Bucky said, eyeing the girl who was eating his chocolate, smiling slightly. "Good strategy."

"They're on the roof, I'm compromised." Sam said.

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck." Steve told him.

Bucky sighed. "It always ends in a fight."