The Proposal

Emma Jane Hurt was the most beautiful and amazing woman Natalie had ever met. She had medium brown hair she always wore up. EJ had stunning green eyes and a smile that would make the devil smile.
"What are you staring at, silly?" Emma Jane asked Natalie. Nat didn't realize she was staring. When ever she started to look at EJ she couldn't stop. Natalie smiled.
"Only the most beautiful woman in the world." Natalie said as she leaned in to kiss Emma. It was Saturday afternoon and they were on a date at the park. There were not a lot of places they could go out. Not everyone in town supported homosexuality. Besides, what if one of their family members see them?
"Nat, I love you to the end of the rainbow."
"I love you there and back." Now was the perfect moment. Nat's hands started to shake as she reached into her pocket and grabbed the small box with in it. "Emma Jane, I have something I want to ask you." Emma looked at Nat with a quirky little smile.
"Oh?"
Natalie got off the bench and got down on one knees, she opened the small box to reveal a ring with a small diamond and a blue tinted band. "Will you be my wife?"
Emma Jane smiled and kissed Natalie. "To the end of the rainbow."