Chapter 2: Kai Tsubake and the dagger...

(Kai's P.O.V)

another boring day (-.-")

I guess Sora aint coming to school huh?

after the fight she had encounter for the past days, and with the wounds she has.. I doubt it.

Nakarating na rin ako ng school, Yuzo High... an international school and is one of the best schools here in Japan.

"hey girls!! is that the famous Kai Tsubake??"

"OMG!! that is really him.. he is a GOD! I mean looked at him he is beyond perfect"

girls... tsk3

I'm Kai Tsubake, 16 years old, the only heir of transport industries and mining companies; The next emperor of Tsubake empire here in Japan and I am Sora's bes friend and also Yuzo High's President..

"Kai!!"

"Gin?? kay aga aga, sumisigaw ka"

"There's trouble"

"What is it this time?"

"It's Yanagi's gang, he is looking for Sora.."

not this again, di na ba yun nadala...

"they threatened to destroy school property pag di natin binigay ang gusto nila.."

"whatever.. let them do what they want.."

"but mr. president..."

"so, Kai is here huh" -Yanagi and he brought some of his allies

Matagal na talaga gusto gantihan ni Yanagi si Sora sa ginawa nito noon.

"I did not know your troop decided to pass by and how rude of you to come in without an invitation isn't it?"

"tsk! enough with the chit-chat.. Where is Sora?" 

"she is not here"

"wag mo ako lokohin..."

"I don't have time for this"

aalis na sana ako when Matsui one of his allies threw a dart towards me, buti na lang nakailag ako

"President,,," Rai came, he is the vice president of Yuzo High.

"stop!! this is my fight!"

I maybe Sora's best friend, and been so calm but that does not mean I am nothing like her.

Yanagi smiled and launched himself to me, nailagan ko agad yung suntok niya and I kicked him on the face. pagkakita noon ni Matsui , siya naman an umatake.

I punched him directly at napatapon siya and got hit hard on the wall.

"ito na ang katapusan mo" Yanagi threw a dagger towards me, I will surely die pag di ko ito mailagan..

All of a sudden may dumating at hinarangan ito...

"S-sora??"