2

Enjoy =>
~~~~thecold_one~~~~

"Quit staring at your house! Weirdo! Sheesh!", Forest yelled at me while smacking my arms. I miss this girl and she clearly misses me so much, misses physically harassing me.

"What? It's beautiful! And I will not gonna be here until I finish college because of that 'all the students should have to stay to the university dorms' bullshit!", I threw my arms up and exhaled loudly. So much for being an angel and a lady with a class, I thought to myself. I looked at my house, the home that I've been all my life and this is the first time I will be leaving it for a very long time until I finished college. The majestic beige double doors is still the same, after all these years it didn't looked like it's old. The two white parallel pillar rocks shows strength and integrity in our house, still the same poles I wanted to play with, the beautiful garden I always play in-- I stop myself from looking at out our house, I'm not even leaving just yet.

"Daddy!", I yelled once I got inside our house, more like our mansion home, while Forest is already inside.

After all my classes- which went well according to my favor, I went to the President's Office and we didn't even talk that much, really. He just 'gushed' at my parents and our family business, he suspended Dane, which I'm certainly glad about. Dane Romers is a politician son, Senator Romers whose been a very clean public servant and one of our allies. I won't tell my parents what happened because it may ruined the clean track of Senator Romers in my parents, as much as I wanted that, I still have a heart and Senator Romers have nothing to do on what his son did to me and besides he's a good man.

"Oh Forest! It's been 2 years since we saw you! You've grown up pretty well.", I went to the kitchen and my mother came into view and her excited face when Forest hugged her from behind. Her reddish brown her is neatly in a pony tail, her clear blue eyes- which I inherited is filled with joy and her never-out-of-style designers clothes is present. She isn't wearing one of her business attires instead she is wearing a long flowy white dress which hugged her curves more, gotta say that my mom is still gorgeous as ever in her 40. Her nose is pointed and she have a full red lips, her face is flawless except from a few stress marks on her forehead, which I would proudly tell is isn't from handling our company but in raising me. She's gorgeous of course, she's my mother. Well, where could I get my angelic looks, exactly on her.

"You girls are pretty early today. How's your first day?", my dad came into view while setting down a plate of red velvet cake. I sent one eyebrow up at him because he is wearing a casual dark blue t-shirt and a pair of neatly ironed jeans.

"Well, you guys are early? Something up?", I countered at my dad while sitting at mom's chair- she'd gone upstairs with Forest while Forest sent me a 'help me' look, I just smirked at her. Mom is pretty fond of Forest. They are usually home at 7 but it's just 3 in the afternoon, it's very odd of them. My fathers electric blue eyes looked at me intently, he always do this when he see's something wrong.

"So, a parent can't be home early to wait for his kid because you know his kid is gonna be packing up soon and staying there in the University for God knows how long will they see her again, you know. And they will miss her.", he said with faking hurt eyes. I guess you know where I inherited my acting skills. My family is crazy, but I love them.

"Whatever daddy!", I told him while laughing and he's laughing along with me too. His brunette hair is bouncing while his laughing- I inherited his brunette hair and his killer looks, his face is flawless, he have a small mole on his left cheek and his body is pretty healthy and built. I honestly bet that my dad is more appealing than Dane, not that Dane is in any level with my father. I also bet that if my father is in my school, he would be mistaken as a student and will make every girl there swooning over him. Sometimes, we are mistaken as siblings which is favorable to him and not to me, even my mother is mistaken as my sister not my mom. I cannot blame them my parents are young looking and besides age is just a number.