Wait what?!

My eyes fluttered opened and I stretched out my arms and let out a huge yawn.

"Passengers, it is currently 3am, the plane will be landing in 5 minutes, so fasten your seatbelt and stay seated" the captain formally spoke.

I kept thinking about who these people were, they could be drug addicts or might be total grubs.. I shook my head to get all the thoughts out.

"It's going to be fine" I quietly said to myself.

"What's going to be fine" a voice spoke from the window seat.

"Oh hi" I turned , realising I hadn't even introduced myself or even saw her sitting there.

"Sorry I was just talking to myself. I'm moving Into a new house today with total strangers"

"Oh haha, sounds interesting" the stranger spoke as the plane landed with a jolt.

"So where are you from" I said intrigued.

"New jersey, wbu"

"Oh no way, me too" I raised my voice a little to loud.

"So are you moving to LA" I asked.

"No I moved to LA quite a while ago with my Aunty, because my mum and dad had to work all the time and couldn't take care of me properly... But I was just visiting them"

"Oh sounds legit" I smiled

"So what's your name"

"Mia, Mia brooks" I held out my hand

"I'm Brook fair" she said laughing at the fact her name was my last name.

"Oh coo-" I said as I got cut of by the people exiting the plane.

"Well this is my number if you want to catch up at Starbucks or whatever. " She smirked handing me the piece of paper with her number.

"I will be sure to ring you" I waved goodbye as we went our separate ways.

I rang up a taxi and was on my way to the Dolans house.

"That will be 30 dollars ma' m" the taxi driver Said rudely said holding out his hand.

"There we go "

The house looked amazing in real life, the plants were green and the path way leading up to the house was so cute.

I stepped onto the first stone and made my way down the path being careful not to step on the cracks.

I got up to the door and pressed the door bell.

"The song, going up on the Tuesday" started playing, I giggled as the door slowly made its way open.

"ah hello" this boy spoke in a deep sleepy voice.

"Oh sorry we're you sleeping?" I asked politely, I couldn't keep my eyes off of his well built figure.

Then someone identical popped out behind him.

"Umm Yehh we were asleep, it's early in the morning" the identical figure yawned .

"I must have gotten the wrong place" I said waving them off, but I was positive this was the place

They slowly closed the door

I'm sure that was the place.

As I started to freak out a little, the door swang open again.

"OH my god were so sorry you must be out roommate" the boy smiled holding out his hand ready to take the luggage.

"This must be a mistake" I said stressed out

"What do you mean" the boy who stood out to me the most said.

"Well I thought you were girls"

"Wait what" they said looking at eachother

"I mean, I thought I would be rooming with two girls, not two boys." I shrugged

"It's not a mistake, your Mia2130 arnt you" he smiled

"Are yeah that my user on roommates, I guess it isn't a mistake" I said giving in.

I don't know how I feel about staying in the same house as two boys, two very attractive boys.

"Well any ways, im Ethan and this is my brother Grayson" Ethan said as he awkwardly held out his hand ready to shake.

I shook it and then moved on to Ethan's hand.

We kinda held on to eachother for a bit to long. I took my had away before things got way to awkward.

"Here's your room" Ethan leaded me to a room and opened the door.

"Woowww!!" I said looking around the room.

"are you guys rich or something"

"Hell no!" Ethan laughed.

"Well explain this then" I laughed pointing at the room.

"Well are parents give us the money" Grayson said fixing his hair into place.

"So umm you can have a rest if you want, or have a snack In the fridge or something" Ethan offered.

"I might just have a glass of water and have a power nap" I laughed.

"Sure, I will too" Ethan said handing me a glass of water and walking off to bed.

His bedroom was right next to mine and Graysons was down the hall a bit.

"Goodnighting" Ethan laughed

"Uhh ok" I giggled

"It means good morning and good night" grasyson laughed as he turned on the Tv"

" ok, good nighting to you to too" I laughed back at Ethan.

We just started for a few seconds then I ran into my room and fell onto the bed smothering myself into the sheep skin blanket.

Ok so I hope this chapter was ok, the Dolan twins finally appeared! Hahaha.. Well I'm not going to hold you up for to long.. Please leave a vote and a comment..

Xoxo