"We are stuck here,"zayn said.

"I guess we could think of a plan to escape,"Liam suggest.

Now,I know why the boys called Liam daddy direction.Liam kind of sound like a dad instead of a mate but I still love him.

"Anna,now is not the time for loving Liam even though I hate that part but we need to escape,"Louis growl at Liam while as liam smiling at me.

"Hey,it's not anna's fault to think that I am lovable,"Liam said

"Oh don't be cocky Liam.Only I can be cocky,"Harry said.

Then all of the boys started fighting who is more lovable than the other.

"ENOUGH!!"I scream.

That's better and more quieter.

"You guys are acting like kids.We need a plan to escape instead of who is cuter than the other or who is lovable than the other.This is a life and death situation.Nothing will be solve if we just arguing or fighting each other.You guys need to act as responsible adult right now,"I said.

Oh wow I'm so proud of myself.That leaves the boys speechless.The door open and in came the monster aka the demon king.

"Oh.You won't be thinking that I am a monster because you are going to sleep in my room my sweet Anna,"He said sweetly to me.

He make me wanna barf right now.I heard the boys growl.Here comes jealous.In boys form.

"Stay away from her!!!"Louis said in a demonic voice.

Wow where did that come from?

"Too bad.I can do whatever I want and you can't stop me as you are chain to the wall,"demon king said while laughing at the boys.

No one laugh at the boys except for me.He walked towards me and released the chains.He picked me up and pushed me to the door.I could hear the boys trying to pull the chains hardly.I know that will hurt themselves if they did it again.We walked towards another door.When we step into the room,I saw a bed with chains on either side of the bed.

"Why am I here and let me see my mates?!?!"I asked/shouted at him angrily.

"You are here to entertain me and you will never see your mates again."he said while smiling evily at me.

I need to see the boys.Suddenly,I am in the same room as the boys.

"Anna!!!"the boys shouted happily.

"Wait.How did you get here?"niall asked.

"I have no idea.I was just thinking about see you here then here I am,"I explain to them.

"Maybe you found your new power.The guards did say that your powers will pop out of no where,"zayn said while remembering what the guards told us when I was none years old.

"I guess your right.I get the chains out of you boys now before the man realise that I'm gone,"I said while I walk towards niall and opening his chains.

Once all the boys chains are off.The boys went and hug me.I never felt so much safe with them.

"Now,we need a plan to get out here but how?"Liam said/asked.

"While I was walking with the man well more like dragged.I saw a door that I think could let us out of here but it is guarded by demons.They will never let us out of here if they see us,"I said.

"That's great.We could just put on a disguise so that they won't see us,"Louis suggested.

"Yeah....maybe we could dressed like demons,"Harry suggested.

"That's not a bad idea actually but there is one problem,"I said.

"Which is?"Liam said.

"The demons can see who wear a disguise or if they are real,"I said.

"Well that's a problem,"niall said while scratching the back of its neck.

I really need to think of a plan but I know that the boys love me no matter what happens.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
This is the chapter done.I also put a JB song and i know its not related to the chaptee but i love the song.If you guys got any idea on how they could escape tell me in the comments.I hope you guys like my book so far.I try my best to update as much as I could.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Find out in my next chapter to see if they escape.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

(Edited)