One• News

•••
12th of May 2016
Hi guys!
*Get ready for Chapter 18 of watched over, either published tonight or tomorrow.

*I have been publishing each chapter super quickly for you guys, but sadly right now I'm so busy and that means I might not be able to update watched over twice a week from now on.

*I want to make sure each chapter is perfect for you and I definitely don't want to disappoint. I am going to take more time at editing each chapter, and once the whole book is done I will indeed go back to edit it all again.

*Writing multiple books isn't an easy task, and I try to please all by updating as soon as I can.

*I cannot wait to hear what you think about the books ending, please don't be shy to comment. I love feed back! (Just be nice).

*If you don't already know, I have a Twitter for my wattpad account.
Wattpad Twitter: @graycloudsss

Covers
For those of you that are suppose to receive a cover from me, I will try and get them to you as soon as possible. I'm trying to create so many right now and I love making them perfect. Please be patient.

Why is @graycloudss so busy lately?
*School is my answer to this question. There have been so many tests recently and assignments; it is really hard to juggle. But don't worry, I'm never giving up! I love wattpad and I have a strong passion for writing.
•••
I appreciate your support so much, I love everyone that takes the time out of their day to read my books.

I am basically screaming when I announce that I have 777 reads/views on my first published book Watched Over!!!

The number of reads are always rapidly increasing, and this is insane. I have only had Watched over up for 3 months (less than 3 months actually).

I thought no one would ever want to read my book, I just did it originally for fun.

Thank you once again for the love and support

Love graycloudss
xx