McCall-pack expulsion

Stiles

The pack and I have been slowly drifting apart lately and scott barely talks to me unless its about the newest big bad in beacon hills.I know it sounds depressing, you know why? Cuz it is. Scott was supposed to be my best friend but hes constantly distancing himself away from me. Since hes the co-alpha of the Mcall pack my only other friends-if I can even call them that anymore- follow suit.No more need to talk about thay any more I have a secret.A secret no one can know. A powerful beast lays inside...

"BILINSKI!!!", coach bellowed in my face.
I ended up shrieking like a five year old and flinched so hard my teeth bit my bottom lip causing the slightest bit of blood to seep out.
"WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO QUESTION NINE?!?!?", he hollard once more but hes farther away from my desk now from stepping back so he can look at me with an intense expectant look from the front of the class. I squinted at the question on the white board and answered the question with as much confidence I could muster, while still embarrassed from the stunt I pulled earlier.
"Revolution of 1843."
"Correct, next time pay attention in my class or you'll be doing suicides till you die." After that statement flowed out of coaches mouth as though it were something normal to say to a misbehaving student, my eyes widened slightly then looked directly at the board. As he droned on with the revolutionary war, I ended up back into my head as I wondered when the next pack meeting was going to be and where. I looked back at the seat where scott was sitting staring at me with a glare that sent shivers down my spine. I looked at scott questioningly as if to ask 'what did I do'. He just looked away towards the board. As I was saying before my secret is that...

Just then the bell rings and all of the students hurry out of the small stuffy classroom to the hallways, where they go to their lockers or just to go socialize with other students; as that was the bell for lunch. Stiles gathered his things and scurried to the lunch room to get the food his stomach loudly longed for during the day.He makes his way to the lunch room in record time, gets his food and goes to look for his pack. He searches the cafeteria with inquisitive eyes for scott but hes no where to be seen. Sighing defeatedly, he goes to their normal table and sits to eat his food awkwardly looking around the room. Eventually he gives up looking as the bell rings once more signalling class. He gets up dumps his tray and walks to class dejectedly as he thinks of the torture of his next class to à sixth period.

}Time skip{

As I make my way home in my baby roscoe, I wonder where scott could've gone and why. I pull into my empty drive way, pull the keys out of the ignition and gather my bag and stuffies. Once I step foot inside something feels off, like somethings gonna happen. Something bad. I shrug it off and trudge up the seemingly endless amount of stairs to my room. I throw every thing to the floor and fall face first into my welcoming bed. It causes me to bounce twice then settle. "Ugh im die of exhaustion help me jesus!!" After that I fall ever so ungracefully in to a peaceful slumber.

(Time skip again)

Third person

Stiles wakes up to look at his phone buzzing loudly on his nightsand. Its a text from scott telling him that theres a pack meeting at 6:30. He answers back almost instantly with 'k thx buddy see u there'. He looks at his clock and sees its now 5:30. He groans gets out of bed and grabs clean clothing for a shower. Once finshed showering hes styling his hair and puting on cologne over his clothing. He grabs his phone and keys and leaves.

(Time skip to the loft)

Derek

I was sitting on my couch waiting for everyone to arrive except for stiles. I dont want stiles here because it's about him. He needs to be kept safe so awhile ago I told everyone to be mean to him so it will be easier for him to be able to leave without being hurt. My mate needs to be kept safe so when we go into battle with the baddies he will be out of harms way. I remember when I first figured it out. Stiles was standing next to scott looking for his inhaler. I was at a distance but I could still feel the pull of the mate connection from afar. My wolf constantly snarling and yipping trying to break free from his cage but I kept him at bay...for now.
"Okay what could you possibly want from us now Derek?!?!" Scott shouted exsperated with the whole ordeal of being there altogether. Every one else entered including :Erica, Boyd, Lydia, Isaac, Kira, Liam and Jackson. "I need you guys here because we need stiles out of the pack ans soon. Something is coming, Something terrible." "Fine but when you break his heart and he leaves were all blaming you", This time it was lydia speaking as she picked at her perfectly manicured nails. "Okay so we do this at six thirty."
They all nodded at me as I can already smell regret and sadness coming from the pack mostly Scott and Lydia. "I'll send the doomsday letter to our only true friend", Scott said only being slightly sarcastic. He takes out his phone and types furiously then puts its away. "Its done were all gonna die", he said be all but serious.

(TIMESKIP TO MEETING CURRENTLY)

Third person

We all could hear the rumble of the jeep apearing outside except fo the humans. Stiles came into thw room quietly and swiftly. Which suprised all of us. He sat sown and looked at everyone expectantly. It was a tense silence until Derek spoke and with a blank face he went straight to tbe point saying,"you need to be kept safe, somethings coming , something terrible, and we don't want you in harms way so ...." he paused waiting for something it seemed then continued defeated,"your out of the pack" he said slowly then back away to the wall and waited for an outburst of any kind. Except there wasnt one. Stiles said one sentence that shook us all to our core."okay sense you think im weak and cant protect my self, I will make every one of you pay for what you've done to me" He blanky stared at everyone with a deadly silence to the room. He looked at derek and whispered."Especially you." Then stood up and left without another word.