The Party ((Part 3))

Scorpio POV
"I dare you too..." Pisces sat thinking. "His face lit up and a mischievous grin appeared. "Kiss Capricorn," everyone gasped and Cap and I blushed. "Um... it's fine we don't have to do it. I'll just pay Pisces $5," I said nervously. I was kinda secretly hoping she'd say yes. "It's fine! It's just a dare! There's not much to it, y'know?" She stated, very chipper. I stood up and so did she. I walked over to her and quickly pecked her on the lips. "Come on Scorp, I didn't dare you to not even kiss her. I said kiss her," he said, clearly having a plan in mind. 'Does he know about my crush on her?' I wondered. "Nope, that's it. Nothing else moving on. Why are we even playing this it's so stupid and immature..." I started rambling so we could do something else. "Geez Scorpio, chill," Aires sighed. "Hey guys? Who don't we keep partying? I mean, let get drunk, blast some music. Libra didn't use a fake ID for nothing!" Leo said. "She's got a point. Let's go," Taurus said. I silently laughed. She would be drunk within the hour and so would basically 11 out of 12 of us. Leo jumped up and ran/stumbled into the kitchen. Libra turned up the radio and people started eating and drinking. On the other side of the room I saw Gemini sulking in the corner.

Libra POV
Oh. My. Zodiac. THIS PARTY IS AWESOME! Everyone is having so much fun! Well except for Gemini. Great. She's probably in one of her bitchy moods. I walk over to her, "Hey Gem, what's wrong?" 
"What's wrong?! What's wrong?!" She screamed at me. I really wasn't expecting her to do that so I slightly jumped. "What's wrong is that Taurus and Capricorn completely shut down my idea of wearing matching outfits to the party!" She shrieked. Everybody stopped dancing/drinking/eating/making out (yep you bet it the two drunkees, Leo and Cancer). Everyone just stared at her in shock. "Ugh!" She screamed and stormed out of the house slamming the door. "Woof" Aquarius said in the back. "Whatever, let get back to partying!" Libra said. Taurus and Virgo were laughing and dancing, Leo and Cancer were flirting, Aires, Libra and Pisces were all hanging out by the stereo and Capricorn was talking to Scorpio.

Capricorn POV
I would like to say I am the best flirter. Ready for this one? "Hey Scorp, your face, I like that shit."  Oh no. Oh no no no no no. I'm supposed to be good at this. Ugh. I messed up. "Hold on let me try that again," I say while Scorpio bursts out laughing. "Um... you have a nice face?" This only fuels his laughter. "Whatever" I say then grab his face. I smash my lips to his and it takes a few seconds for him to kiss back. I'm not gonna be like 'oooh! It 'twas magical indeed' nah but it was fairly good. This time he grabs me and starts kissing me again. Pull away and hug him. "Wanna go dance?" He asks. I nod my head and follow him to the 'dance floor'