She Stole My Heart And Won't Give It Back -Chapter 8-

Start from the beginning

I heard someone talking, which I assumed was her mom. "I'm going out for a while." She said to Jasmine.

"So?" Jasmine snapped back rudely.

Her mom frowned before asking, "Do you need money for food or anything? Because I won't be back for a while."

"No." She said simply.

Her mom sighed before trying again. "Well-"

But her sentence was cut short when Jasmine clicked her tongue and said,"Okay mom, just go."

Before her mom said anything else, Jasmine stepped back and closed the door on her . She turned back to me with an annoyed look on her face. "Jasmine, what was that?"

"What was what?!" She snapped rudely at me. What the hell was wrong with her? Wasn't she just laughing and smiling with me?

"What the hell Jasmine? What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She said softly and sat on the bed.

"Jasmine...you can't treat your mom like that, it's not right." She laid back down on her bed and draped her arm over her eyes with a sigh. "Just stay out of it." She said in a vulnerable tone.

I sighed and crawled across the bed, when I reached her, I gently lifted her hands from her eyes and gave her a stern look. "What do you mean, stay out of it ?"

"I mean, Stay out of it. " She replied with that same rude tone.

"I'm your girlfriend Jasmine, don't talk to me like that." I said with a solid tone. Why couldn't she just tell me? Did she not trust me?...Here I go with the negative thoughts again.

She gave me a look of disbelief and sat up on the bed. "And who do you think you are? I can talk to you however I want!" She said, now raising her voice.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Just calm down." I tried to console her, because I didn't want to see her upset, but I was still going to find out the answer to why she despised her mom so much. I reached out for her hand, but she moved it out of my way.

"No Bella! Don't tell me what to do!" She jumped up off her bed and started pacing her room.

I got off the bed and walked over to her slowly. "Baby, just calm down. you're scaring me." And she was, I'd never seen her get so worked up about anything. She's always positive and happy. Something must of triggered this, because she couldn't be acting like this for no reason, so I decided I'd be calm about it.

I hadn't known she was crying until she lifted her head up. I gasped and pulled her in for a hug, but she put her hands up in front of her, indicating me not to go near her. "Just go Bella."

I stepped back in surprise, she was telling me to leave. "What for?"

"I just wanna be alone, please."

I sighed and contemplated my options, I could stay with her, which meant risking another outburst. Or I could go home, and risk getting a headache because of worrying about Jasmine. I wanted to stay, but Jasmine wanted me to go.

"Please Jasmine, just let me stay, we can talk. Please baby."

"No." She said simply.

Now she was pissing me off. Just because she was angry at her mom, didn't mean she had to take her anger out on me. "This is bullshit!" I yelled, the anger in my voice now recognisable.

She didn't say anything, she just stood there. Waiting for me to get out. I let out an exasperated sigh before storming our of her bedroom and all the way to my car. 

The whole drive home, I was trying to figure out what was wrong with Jasmine, and why she acted the way she did towards her mom. Now that I really think about it, I realized that I hadn't seen Jasmine's dad yet...maybe that's why. Maybe something happened to her dad, and she misses him, so now he's releasing all her stress on her mom? 

If that was the case, then I understood why Jasmine got so worked up. I decided I'd call her when I got home. I frowned at the thought of the date we had planned for tonight. But we could always go another day. I sighed as I pulled into my driveway and walked into my house, thinking about the ways I could apologise to Jasmine, and to have her tell me what was wrong.

------------------------------

You guys better be grateful! I was laying in bed, then I realized I haven't posted in a while...and I felt bad. SOOO I woke up in the middle of the night JUST to write this. Now it's 4:46 -__- I'm tired :( But I hope you guys liked that. If you did, vote or comment. Love you guys! :) 

Oh, and I didn't re-read this, so if you guys see any mistakes, tell me and I'll fix it :) <3