Chapter 27

-1 week later-

Woozi POV

"Go home Woozi." I hear. Coups say. "No." I tell him. I've  been working on some songs that might go on a new album in July and I haven't stopped working since what, a week ago?  I don't remember. I've been stressed out so I've been drinking as well, I know I shouldn't but I am. "Look you're completely exhausted and you really need some sleep. Just go home. We have until June to finish this. It'll be fine if you rest." He tells me. "No, I'm fine." I say in a rude tone. I didn't mean for it to sound that way but it did.  "Woozi you're drunk an-" "Look I said I'm fine. Yeah we only have until June I know but that's about 2 weeks away. I need to finish this and I'm not sleeping or doing anything else until I do." I say harshly, looking him in the eyes. S. Coups sighed and walked out of the room. I went back to work when about 30 minutes later there was a knock at my door. Knowing it was probably S. Coups I got up. "What do you want! I told you I'm not gonna sle-" I paused and looked to see (Y/n) standing outside the door. "You need to come home." She said. "Aniya." I told her closing the door but she stopped me. "Look you're tired and more grumpy than ever you need to come home." She tells me once more. "I said no!" I yelled going back to my desk. I felt (Y/n) grab my arm pulling me out of the chair. "Let me go!" I say but she doesn't let go, she holds onto me even tighter. "You've been drinking and you need to stop! That's not gonna help you at all! Just sleep! You haven't slept in almost a week and drinking isn't h-" I slapped her. It was silent for a moment before I spoke. "Don't tell me what to do." I say. I then walked back to my seat and put my headphones on. I could hear (Y/n) walk away, closing the door behind her. I heard the members asking her what's wrong and S. Coups coming in and slapping me as well. My expression was blank though. I looked up at him before kicking him in the shin and punching him. I saw the members trying to keep me away from and that was it before I passed out. 

(Y/n) POV 

I walked home with tears falling down my face and a hand mark on my right cheek. I knew it was because of the alcohol but something inside of me broke. I was scared. What if he were to always act like this when he would drink? What about the kids? He had been drinking this whole week and he hasn't come home, which is probably a good thing. When I got home (F/n) was playing with the kids. She had moved into an apartment right around the corner since it was getting crowed and noisy in the house because of the kids and the dogs but she loves them a lot. Max and Nana came up to my with their tails wagging and (F/n) came over to me when I walked in leaving the kids in the living room who were watching Pororo. "(Y/n) what happened?!" She asked looking at me cheek. "J-Jihoon." I say. "Woozi! That little-" "It's okay. I know he didn't mean it. He's drunk that's why." I tell hoping she won't beat him to death. (F/n) sighed. "Are you okay?" She asked. I shook my head no. "I fell hurt. I know it's because of him drinking but what if he's always like that when he's drunk what about the kids?" I say. I couldn't bear to see the kids be hurt by their own father or have to see him act like that. "I mean you could say no alcohol at all but if he's like that all the time, I'd say......I'd end up getting a divorce." She tells me. My heart broke after that.

A/n: I'm so sorry I haven't updated I forever! I updated on my phone since I didn't feel like going on my computer and  sorry it's so short!! I'll be sure to update a longer chapter next time!! Thank you guys for following us me even though I had been gone for about a month and a half and thank you so much for reading my stories while I was gone! I'll update whenever I can! :) You guys rock! I love you all!!