Reunions

You guys were now just going to the southern water tribe. You had been banished for a while now. You didn't even want to go back. But traveling with Zuko was great you trued to convince him we should just not go back but he thought otherwise. You saw the beam of light and knew you had to go there. But you knew Zuko would hurt them. It broke your heart. You couldn't wait to see Kat and sokka again.

   "Where is the avatar!" Zuko shouted He was about to grab Katara and Sokkas grandmother when you stop him.

"Zuko stop! I can't do this anymore. Your so hell bent on finding the avatar, that you forgot who you are. Zuko I cant do this anymore. Im leaving this stupid hunt." You fought back tears. Katara hugged you so tight.

"I missed you so much." She whispered to you.

" You cant leave me yn, you just can't come back please." Zuko pleaded.

"I said NO!" You shot some fire at him. The tribe was terrified. Katara explained to them what you could do.

Then, a boy with tattoos showed up. He must be the avatar you thought.

"Ill go with you." He said.

"Aang no. Dont do this" Katara said.

"Don't worry about me. Ill be fine." And with that Aang left.

Time skip brought to you by aangs glider._________________________________________

You were in Katara and Sokkas grandmother Kanas hut while she examined you. Katara and sokka went to go find aang and they said they would come back for you. She hit a spot in your back and you eyes started glowing green.

"Oh my..." She remarked. Your eyes stopped glowing.

"What" you said in a worried tone.

"This is only supposed to happen every 100th avatar." She said with a curios face.

"WHAT!!" You shouted.

"You my dear, you are the apprentice." She said looking up.

"Im an apprentice for who?" You asked.

" Not AN apprentice, THE apprentice. Every 100th avatar, there is an apprentice. Just in case the avatar needs someone to fill in. The can bend all four elements. But they can also bend metal, blood, and stars. They are almost better then the avatar themselves. Kana answered.

"Whoa" you said kinda dazed. This was a lot to take in.

"They are usually older than the avatar. How old was that kid with the scar?" Kana asked

"17" you answered.

" How old are you?" She asked.

"16. But why did you need to know Zuko's age?" You asked

"Oh, no reason." Kana giggled. You rolled your eyes and heard a thump outside. You saw that the gaang was back. Kana said that aang needs to teach you air bending. You hopped on aangs bison and told them all about being an "apprentice."
It was going to be a long ride.

Hey guys so thus week I have a very busy schedule coming up this weekend so I decided to update today so next update will be not this Saturday but sometime next week.