She what?

So sorry it took me so long to update! I have just been through a lot right now! Like I broke my computer then I got writers block then I went to a party and I was almost done but my computer turned off and it earased it soooo!!! I am doing this all in one night and i promise you it will never take this long to write again! Love you:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were FINALLY out of the elevator and are now walking into a little cafe. 

I decided to text Darcy and tell her what I am doing.

From:Me

Hey I will tell you the story later but I am in the cafe with Louis Tomlinson, Harry and Niall will be here soon. Do you want to come?

From:Darcy

No I am going out with Tyler right now.

From: Me

Oh okay well bye then

From:darcy

Bye!!

We ordered our drinks and Louis started talking

"So I texted the boys earlier and only Harry and Niall could make it. The other two boys are with their girlfriends"

"Why aren't you with your girlfriend?"

"She is visiting family right now, Should be back in about a week." 

"Oh okay."

We ordered our drinks when Niall and Harry came in. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Niall though. His eyes are more beautiful then Louis's. His are like this perfect ice blue.And his hair (you could totally tell it was fake) was perfectly pu together. I stopped day dreaming when Louis wispered in my ear.

"Looks like someone has a crush on the Irish one!"

All I could do was blush. And then I looke dover at Niall. He was staring at me. And then he smirked. I swear I could have died!

"Look like Nialler over there is fond of you too!" Said Louis

"Oh Shut up Lou!"

Then I looked away blushing again. And when i looked away I saw someone walk in...Tyler. And it looked like he was crying. Wait I thought he was suppose to be with Darcy. I am going to go talk to him.

"Hey lou I will be right back"

"Okay"

When I sat down he didn't even look up.

"Hey umm..Tyler you okay?"

""Yeah" he said under his breath.

God this is so weird I haven't talk to him since I caught him kissing Ally and the only words I said is "I Hate You!"

"Tyler I know you are lieing. What is wrong?"

He looked up and his eyes were barley red but you could tell a tear or few had came out of his eyes.

"Ally texted Darcy off of my phone saying that I didn't love her anymore and that I never loved her in the first place and that I love Ally. And then somehow Ally knew where we were going on our date because she walked in about a minute before Darcy did and came over to me and started talking to me. I tried to tell her to leave but right as Darcy came in she kissed me!"

I just wanted to hug him there. And then I had to ask him something.

"Is that why you were kissing Ally?" I asked quietly but he heard me

"Yeah kinda. She told me if I didn't kiss her in front of you she was going to hurt you. I didn't want you to get hurt."

And then for some reason I got up and hugged him. Don't know why but I did.

"So does this mean you forgive me?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah I guess" I said smiling. "Now I am going to go talk to Darcy about this.

"Okay"

I walked back over to the boys to see that my order had came but all of my fries were gone. I looked over and saw everyone looking t Niall.

"Sorry" he said with a mouth full of food. All I could do was laugh! 

After I was done laughing I started talking to lou

"Hey I need to get home. I need to talk to my friend. Is there any way you could get me there?"

"Nialler here can take you,He was about to leave anyways. Trust me he doesn't bite!"

"I don't know about that. He ate my fries in like 5 seconds!"

All of us started laughing and Niall just got up and walk out the door

"Looks like I need to catch up with Mr.Grumpy bye!"

"Bye!" Louis and Harry said

When I walked outside I saw Niall walking to a nice car. I ran to catch up to him. He opened the door for me and I got in. once ee was in we started talking.

"So what is your name?"Niall aksed

"Kaitlynn Cooper but you can call me katie.

"Alright. So where am I takeing you?"

'Umm to my friend Darcy's house. I will tell you where to go."

"Okay"

We stopped talking after that but ever time I would sneak a glance at him he was looking at me with this cute smirk

Niall's Pov

All I can say is that she is beautiful!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again sorry it took me so long to update I had a lot going on! So I need someone to be Tyler's girlfriend! Anyone want to be? If you do comment below! I Love You!