Enter: Naruto Uzumaki!

A long time ago, a powerful demon fox appeared with nine tails.
With its powerful tails,
it could smash mountains and create tidal waves.

A band of ninja rose to defend their village from the attack,

"We have to wait until The Fourth Hokage gets here!" A bloody shinobi said, looking at the Bjūū intensely. "We can't let it get any closer to our village!" Another one exclaimed.

THUD!
THUD!

*a big toad appeared with a pipe in its mouth.

One great Ninja was able to imprison the monster,
but died in process.

This ninja was known as...
the fourth Hokage.

EEHHHH
EHHHH

*a blonde baby crying with a sealing mark on its left stomach (Hehe, do we even HAVE a left stomach? 😂)

*Play now, while reading.

"Naruto! Why did you do such thing?!" A chūnin (maybe) yelled. "You really gonna get it this time!" Another one yelled.

"I don't care!" A blonde boy said, who was carrying a can of yellow (maybe) paint "You can't do the things I do!" He stated "Only I can do this!" He continued "I'm better than all of you! Believe it!" He finished

"There's a problem sir!" "Lord Hokage!"

*Hokage #3 appeared writing something with his pipe in his mouth

"What is it? Did that Naruto do something again?" The Hokage said. "Yes. He climbed onto the mountainside images..." He trailed off "And he vandalized and graffitied all over them!" The other continued.

The Hokage sighed making the room smoke (0.0)

"Matte!" The ninja (--which is not Naruto--) yelled. The group of ninja went straight ahead revealing Naruto who camouflaged on the fence.

"Haha." He laughed "Why should I?" Just then (a creepy stalker--!) Iruka showed up behind him. "Hey, Naruto!" The chūnin said, surprising the blonde delinquent. (Literally, he jumped and dog paddled the air. 😂) He landed on his butt afterwards.

"How did you suddenly get here--dattebayo, Iruka-sensei?" He asked looking up. (Cause he's a creepy stalker--//shot)

"The question is, what are you doing here when you should be in class now?"

Timeskip brought to you by "Naruto's Twin Sister!"

"Now listen, Naruto. You failed the last graduation test and the one before that." Iruka stated. "This no time to be goofing off, you fool!"

"Hmm." Naruto turned his head, not agreeing what his teacher said. "We will have a re-test on the Transformation Jutsu! Even the ones whom passed will take it!" He shouted angrily.

"EHHHHHH!?"

Timeskip brought to you by "Sakura's Naturally Large Forehead!"

"Sakura Haruno. Here I go... HENGE!"

*cue poof of smoke

The smoke cleared revealing an Iruka in Sakura's place.  "OK." Sakura transformed back to her original self. "I did it!" She cheered. (Dude, a survey said your the useless one. :P)

"CHANARO!" Her inner self yelled. (Dude, again. XP)

"Did you see that, Sasuke?" She asked the Raven-haired boy in front of her.

"Next. Sasuke Uchicha."

"Hai." He stepped forward.

*cue you-know-what

The smoke cleared revealing a smiling Iruka which is really ironic.

"Next. Uzumaki Naruto."

"This is real pain." He said "And it's all your fault." A blonde girl (not you) added. "Like I care!!" He shot back. 'Yosh..' Naruto thought. 'Good luck, Naruto-kun...'

"HENGE!"

*dude.....

Naruto transformed into a girl version of himself naked, and blew a kiss to his sensei who was currently suffering from shock and nosebleeds.

Naruto transformed back, laughing his head off. "How was it!? I call it the "Sexy (*shivers in disgust*) Jutsu!" He exclaimed. "You fool! Stop making idiotic spells!" Iruka lectured.

Timeskip

"Kuso... Kuso..." He muttered "I won't let you go home unless you clean that all up." Iruka ordered crossing his arms. "I don't care! There's nobody home anyway." He yelled. "Naruto..." Naruto looked up with a pouty face with a mixture of sulkish emotions (XD).

"What is it this time?!" He yelled-asked. "What I meant was..." He trailed off "if you clean all that mess, I'll buy you ramen tonight."

"Huh!? Yes! I–I will finish it in no time!"

Enter! Uzumaki Naruto

"Naruto." Iruka started "Why did you vandalized those faces? Don't you know who the Hokage Leaders are?" "Of course I do!" He stated. "I know they earned the title Hokage because they were the best ninja of their time, right?" He said "Especially the fourth Hokage was a hero." He countinued "who saved the village from the nine tailed fox."

"Then why did you did that?" He asked. "Be caused I'll become Hokage myself. And I'll be the greatest Hokage of all time!" He declared "So that everyone will finally learn to accept me!" He continued "By the way, Sensei, I have a favor to ask." He said.

"You want another bowl?" He asked. "Mmmm..No.."

It's a miracle *cue choir singing*

"Can I borrow that Leaf headband for a while?" He asked. "This?" He held the headband "No no! This is only worn by those who have graduated from the Ninja academy." He said "Tomorrow you will..."

"YOU'RE SO MEAN!" "So that's why you took of you're googles!" "Humph... One more bowl please!"

Nevermind *choir leaves*

End

Sorry will be continued. Hehe, at least I re-watched it. You will show up, on the next chapter. JA~