"Kookie...." I happily chirped, glad that he actually picked up the phone.

"Ah, hello?" The person on the other line answered.

"huh?" Confusion flooded over my system. The voice is familiar but I'm sure the person who answered isn't my brother.

I immediately hold the clothes using my left hand to grab the phone in between my ears and shoulder. I carefully put down the phone to check and make sure I dialed the right number.

My eyes furrowed. "I got it right." I unconsciously spoke.

I tried to remember if Jungkook changed his number but my mind can't seem to recall. Our mom would surely tell me if he does. I put back the phone to my ears.

"Chakaman (Wait a second), who's this?" I asked. Afraid that his phone might have been stolen.

The person on the other line took his time before answering.

I patiently tapped my right foot on the ground, the silence deafening my ears.

Wow. This is nerve-wracking.

"Jisoo?" the person on the other spoke my name. The hair on my arms all stood up in an instance.

My ears would never betray me. Suddenly, my heart starts to beat faster than it should be.

I pinched my arm secretly. Heck. What's this?

That beautiful voice that I just heard had been bothering me lately. Every time I hear his voice, I start to get nervous and electricity starts to travel down my spine. It's torture, but a beautiful one.

All the boys are so damn attractive but Jin gives me a different vibe.

"Jin oppa?" I nervously asked even though I'm sure he's the one on the other line. I wonder why he has Jungkook's phone.

I heard him chuckle on the other line."This is the first time that I heard you call me that."

My cheeks blushed a little. 

"But it's okay. I like it." as if my cheeks wouldn't go any more red than this. I'm glad he can't actually see me.

"You have each other's number?" He asked but I have this feeling that he's trying to confirm something.

"Ahm.." I don't actually know what to say. "His number has been sitting on my phone for years?" Though not intentionally, that turned out to be a question.

"I see." He was silent for a few seconds. I'm starting to feel some grains of sweat forming in my forehead. I can hear his breath over the phone. "Jungkookie is doing his round on the shoot. He left his phone to me."

"Ahh, I understand."

This is getting awkward.

"Hmm, I'll call back later," I told him but before I can end the call, I heard him call my name.

I never knew my name can sound different.

"Yes?" I am getting more nervous every second.

"Do you need anything?" He sounded concerned. "I can go and tell him now if it's important or would you like to leave a message?" He inquired.

I debated whether I should tell him my concern. I suddenly felt so stupid. Why do I have to call and ask what color is what?

"Hello?" He asked again due to my lack of response.

I sigh. "It's just over something silly." I turned around alarmed. My brother might think something's wrong. "You don't need to call him." I immediately answered.