Chapter 4

Jax's  pov
I take another swig of the bottle and I walk into my parents house and I see that they aren't here they always seem to be traveling these days. I walk into my dads office and I haven't been here in a while so  I was going to see if his computer could tell me where he was . When I  move  the mouse I see Kiki and five kids and my parents looking so happy. It's impossible because ki died five years ago she be alive let alone with five kids. I call Eddie my parents pilot and ask him if he could bring me to the same place my parents are.

Kiki pov
We were all in the inside pool playing when someone knocked on the door.I got out of the pool and did a quick dry and went to the door to and I opened it. Someone I thought I'd never see again stood there. The pizza guy finally I was so hungry "KIDS PIZZA" as we we're munching on the pizza another knock came from the door and I got up to check to see who was at the door. I answered it and there he stood in his beautiful glory my ex husband Jax. "Hello ki it's been a while wouldn't you say.
Jax's pov
When I knocked at the door I was really hoping it wasn't true but my hopes were crushed when ki opened the door. I saw her face pale I just couldn't believe that she was real all this time. I say " hello ki it's been a while wouldn't you say" before she could answer I walked into the house not even bothering to see if I was welcomed into the house. I see my parents and I walk up to them " hey mom, hey dad I see that you guys made a cute little family without me I'm hurt". My mother jumped and was pale along with my father which is a very strange sight to since he's suppose to be a scary millionaire that everyone runs away from. " son what are you doing here?" " I could ask you the same question mom, dad" " we're here visiting our grandchildren what are you doing here" " well I'm here to see my wife and kids is there something wrong with that?". Before they could answer I here little foot step coming closer " papa, gram ,mama look what we can do" I turn to see five of the most beautiful children I've ever seen in my life.

Hope you guys liked it vote and comment love Vic 😍😘